3A - Transformers Optimus Prime collectiable figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2littlemoney

Super Freak
Reaction score
optimus 1.jpg
optimus 2.jpg
optimus 3.jpg
optimus 4.jpg

If this will be up on SSC, I might put in a flex order. Regardless of how the movies are, I've liked Optimus from the beginning. That's a nice looking figure.

Pretty irritating that 3A is once again wasting their exclusive on something that should be standard. And it's terrible that his swords can't attach to his forearms. But its a great figure aside from that. If only they'd make their stuff on time so I could actually have my Bumblebee

Pretty irritating that 3A is once again wasting their exclusive on something that should be standard. And it's terrible that his swords can't attach to his forearms. But its a great figure aside from that. If only they'd make their stuff on time so I could actually have my Bumblebee

Strictly speaking they are still on time with Bumblebee although I doubt they'll stat shipping before this quarter ends.

Can't wait for the complete reveal and lookbook. 3A/Threezero sure know how to make big badass bots.

Strictly speaking they are still on time with Bumblebee although I doubt they'll stat shipping before this quarter ends.

Can't wait for the complete reveal and lookbook. 3A/Threezero sure know how to make big badass bots.

bumblebee was supposed to be march...its gonna be july next week. LOLz

bumblebee was supposed to be march...its gonna be july next week. LOLz

Really? I don't recall them saying anything about a precise month, only second quarter of 2015. Got mine directly from Bambaland last december and read the info right there, maybe retailers like to be a bit more optimistic about the shipping dates or it could have been an update I missed.

i would only buy a G1 version of prime. this one is really cool and realistic though, worth it if it doesnt come with CC problems

Really? I don't recall them saying anything about a precise month, only second quarter of 2015. Got mine directly from Bambaland last december and read the info right there, maybe retailers like to be a bit more optimistic about the shipping dates or it could have been an update I missed.

it got rolled back. and further back.
even their blog said its gonna be this june last time around.
which i doubt, since its gonna be july in 3 days time.lolz
Shipping in June

Tomorrow Kings | Heavy Duty Slicer 3AA Loper
WBR | Mars + E.D.O. Commander Set
Transformers | Bumblebee
WWR | Evol | Battlechild Set
Fong John T-Shirt
World of Isobelle Pascha | Bareback Rider
World of Isobelle Pascha | Shade Caster

Inside miscommunication then, they are to blame for this one, making it appear as if this was the second time the figure is delayed when it's actually the first.

https://www.bambalandstore.com/productdetails.asp?ProductCode=0000000000000bb

"PRE ORDER- SHIPS SECOND QTR 2015"

The exact same approximate I remember when I ordered. Believe I double checked before paying in advance for it :lol

They do out up the 1/4 of a year safety net release date estimates because they can't sort their stuff out, but they also do confirm specific months for things to come out. For example, the Halo Spartans were supposed to be out in April and they said they were pushed back to July.

There's a formula for 3A release dates. Basically, take the quarter of the year they're estimating it to come out and tack on an extra 2 months.

Inside miscommunication then, they are to blame for this one, making it appear as if this was the second time the figure is delayed when it's actually the first.

https://www.bambalandstore.com/productdetails.asp?ProductCode=0000000000000bb

"PRE ORDER- SHIPS SECOND QTR 2015"

The exact same approximate I remember when I ordered. Believe I double checked before paying in advance for it :lol

Its the second delay. The first delay was when they said it was being pushed back to June. Their failure in shipping it in June (unless they get it in the mail under 72 hours from now) will be the second delay. I would be willing to say its the first if they hadhadnt already said he was supposed to come out months ago. That specific mention of a specific month overrules a blanket time frame that's just made to give an estimate.

And now after seeing the swords attach to his arms I feel a lot better about him.

However his legs are significantly shorter than they should be. That is really off putting.

Back