3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lurking
*checks for Optibotimus video review. nope. leaves*

Also, i don't know what TFW is talking about. Prime isn't the end of their line. So far it's Bumblebee, Megatron (due out i believe around Christmas time), Optimus Prime, which i think is scheduled for early 2016 and they've shown off at toy shows Starscream. I think if the demand is there, they will continue but they are limited to only the Dark of the Moon license, as TFW did say though.

I know right. Stop spending quality time with your family and post the review Optibotimus!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bee and Prime for sure for me.

can't beat 2 good size figures for 1/3 the price of one prime1 statue. no disrespect to the prime1 statues. just space and from a price point, it works out great in my favor.

:lurking
*checks for Optibotimus video review. nope. leaves*

I know right. Stop spending quality time with your family and post the review Optibotimus!! Lol

LMAO sorry guys. I'm currently having computer problems. I recently upgraded my camera and editing software and neither seem to like the specs my computer has right now, resulting in some unfortunate audio glitches that i simply can't avoid much and i don't like putting out videos that suffer from those problems. I'm working on getting things up to speed and hopefully i'll get the video done fairly soon. 3/4 of it is already shot...it's just a matter of being able to edit it. At any rate, i really do appreciate the support and vote of confidence :)

bumblebee and igor size compare!

bee igor.jpg

Thanks for keeping the thread alive while we all wait for ours to arrive.

HT simply cannot follow 3A in terms of mechanical details.

Worth to get a 3A Bumble Bee

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

awesome pics 2littlemoney. Does Bumblebee fit in a Detolf case without issue?

I know you didn't ask me, but hopefully i can answer your question. While i haven't tried putting my Bee on a shelf yet, Bumblebee is a little over 15 inches tall. I believe a detolf shelf is like exactly 15 inches. So you can fit Bee in there if you fiddle with him a bit.

Otibotimus, I forgot you got one in already too! That is what I was thinking, he'd probably fit but have to have a slightly crouching pose or dynamic pose to fit him comfortably. Trying to put him in there standing straight up at the full 15 inches would probably have him rubbing his head on the top of the shelf.

Otibotimus, I forgot you got one in already too! That is what I was thinking, he'd probably fit but have to have a slightly crouching pose or dynamic pose to fit him comfortably. Trying to put him in there standing straight up at the full 15 inches would probably have him rubbing his head on the top of the shelf.

Honestly, it probably doesn't require that much of a dynamic pose, if you spread his legs a little, he'd probably fit fine

I was just looking through the photo gallery over at tfw2005 and wow the paint job is incredible. I also did not realize that the headlights on his chest lit up. Very nice

I was just looking through the photo gallery over at tfw2005 and wow the paint job is incredible. I also did not realize that the headlights on his chest lit up. Very nice

yes, the weathering paint job on the bumblebee is superb! HT had barely match it once on the igor,
but just on the prototype only! although HT's weathering paint job has shown improvement on the optimus
prime, 3a is still way ahead of HT in this area.

yes, the weathering paint job on the bumblebee is superb! HT had barely match it once on the igor,
but just on the prototype only! although HT's weathering paint job has shown improvement on the optimus
prime, 3a is still way ahead of HT in this area.
Not only paint jobs, but also little details. For mechanical presentations, small parts should be used to assemble a bigger parts, and bit by bit build up the whole body.

Look at HT's Igor... It looks like 2 big plastic blocks stick together and the torso is created... With that size, enough rooms for little playful ideas can be added. Asking for that price, more works other than paint job is required, I suppose.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

Not only paint jobs, but also little details. For mechanical presentations, small parts should be used to assemble a bigger parts, and bit by bit build up the whole body.

Look at HT's Igor... It looks like 2 big plastic blocks stick together and the torso is created... With that size, enough rooms for little playful ideas can be added. Asking for that price, more works other than paint job is required, I suppose.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

yes, the detail is amazing!

bee head.jpg

In the case of Igor i think that's more of a design decision on Marvel's part than Hot Toys. The back of Igor show much more intricate detail going up the spine than the front. I imagine that in a real suit the front will have the same details and individual parts but they are covered by an armored plate.

Back