3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Bumblebee Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my exclusive PO in on Bamba before they took it down. First order from them. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

cannot find it on the official website,
pre-order finished?
It looks like it's down. Sideshow still has it for PO though and you don't need to pay upfront with them. Only thing you miss out on is the exclusive pillar.

So here's my question, I know 3a and Threezero are partner companies, does Threezero do their larger mech and other license stuff? For example, the real steel robots, were those actually done by threezero or 3a? I ask because the Atlas Titan by threezero is really impressive and if it's any indication this'll be awesome too.
Got my exclusive PO in on Bamba before they took it down. First order from them. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

It looks like it's down. Sideshow still has it for PO though and you don't need to pay upfront with them. Only thing you miss out on is the exclusive pillar.

It's a bit weird, as far as I know they use the same factory and workers (I could be wrong though), I purchased bumblebee directly from 3A and got a receipt of the "threezero company". Answering your question: The real steel robots were released under the threea banner. They are more of conjoined twins than sister companies I dare say :lol

Threezero's reboot made clear that they were focused on licensed properties like The Walking Dead, Gundam and Game Of Thrones while ThreeA is way more focused on Ashley Wood stories and designs but they also released licensed products from time to time like Halo, Lost Planet and Metal Gear Solid.

As far as I know threezero has a good record, 3A is good too but there have been some QC issues from time to time (Search for "3A Invincible Iron Man" reviews), still some of their larger figures are amazing like Metal Gear Rex .

So here's my question, I know 3a and Threezero are partner companies, does Threezero do their larger mech and other license stuff? For example, the real steel robots, were those actually done by threezero or 3a? I ask because the Atlas Titan by threezero is really impressive and if it's any indication this'll be awesome too.
As Ce Ilhuicamina said, I'm sure they produce all their figures under the same factory. They're pretty much like conjoined brothers and sisters with each one working on separate projects. They still run together though so I'm sure they all push products out the same factory.

Excellent, thanks fellas.
As Ce Ilhuicamina said, I'm sure they produce all their figures under the same factory. They're pretty much like conjoined brothers and sisters with each one working on separate projects. They still run together though so I'm sure they all push products out the same factory.

This guy looks amazing, I think it's alittle big for bumblebee, should probably be around 12 inch to make prime about 15 to 17 inches would keep it in good scale. But none the less I had to jump on this guy. PO from Sideshow me like a dah points LOL

Sigh.. This guy is changing my plans. I hate when my plans get changed without my consent lol.. This is a must have and Prime is as well. I like the Autobot designs from the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime is probably going to clock in at 22 inches or so. Not proper scale but enough to notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back