• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3A ThreeA WWR Super Sale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stretchbaldy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The time has come for me to sell some of my 3A collection. These prices include shipping in the continental USA via fedex or ups with tracking. If you are in Canada or somewhere else in the world please email me for shipping quote.

All pieces below have only been displayed in a sealed glass display cabinet in my non smoking home. Never played with or dynamically posed. Adult collector owned.

Email or PM me if you have any questions, etc...

I accept paypal only and cant hold pieces for anyone. First come first served. Thanks!

All pieces include brown shipper box unless noted below.

[email protected]

All pieces are WWR 1/6, listed prices include free shipping in the USA

$400 obo Harold Medic (sealed shipper box)

WWR, both 1/6 and 1/12 figures are included in one big box, both are medics and both come with cannons to replace the arms with. Your choice how they are displayed! BRAND NEW, Never opened!

$150 obo 2013 ThreeA Membership pack (sealed shipper box)

includes 1/6 Blanc Hunter figure, XXL T-Shirt and Bullet Container, WWR 1/6

Last edited:
Plenty of good stuff still available.....

Lowered prices and added some new stuff including another EMGY Grunt!

New stuff listed! The BRAND NEW 1/6 and 1/12 WWR Harold mega Set and the 2013 complete ThreeA Membership set!

Back