• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3A MG REX MIB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laudanum09

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the title says. Excellent condition. Displayed in a custom plexi case at a friend's toy shop for about 2 months. No scratches, dings etc. All panels, loose pieces are complete. Includes batteries but I can take them out if you're worried about leakage. Joints are all very strong as it was only posed once.

Comes in the original brown shipper.

If you want pictures, I can take him out of the box to do so, please request angles/sides etc.

Asking $445 shipped to the US. I'll be using an APO address from SK at Osan military airforce base. This uses USPS as the carrier. Cheaper shipping for me, you get it faster than if you'd order it normally from outside the USA with a foreign carrier.

Very open to offers.

I take paypal, I'll happily set up an ebay auction for you. I.E. set up an auction with an 'offer' option and I'll simply accept yours for an agreed upon price. That way we each get the security of ebay buyer and seller protection. If you want to avoid all of that however, I'm absolutely okay with just a regular paypal exchange. They also offer protection as well but I think ebay's is a bit more user friendly.

Last edited:
Back