3A Lost Planet 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moose

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Have a look 3A looks to be taking on more licensed products

lukaaataiwan58.jpg

8626446227_79875f7dd4_b.jpg

https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2013/04/capcoms-lost-planet-by-3a-toys.html

So far 3 items a mecha, a 1/12 figure and a 1/6 scale.

I recently picked up one of those old kotobukiya ones and was quite impressed with it. These look pretty good, though I doubt I have the money or the interest in the license to pick up the 1/6 ones, but I might bite with the 1/12 ones, especially if they do some akrid.
Actually the 1/12 figures are just asking for some akrid as i'm sure most of them are to large for 1/6 scale.

Does anyone know if the 1/12 scale human figure is supposed to go with that mech? I'm hoping its a standalone figure I can pick up by itself, don't really have need for the mech.

Yeah, that's what i'm afraid off. :(
This is a dumb question, but what is ThreeAs pricing like compared to other high end companies? I checked BBTS and the prices for their in house stuff looked pretty decent; but I held off on their carter because frankly $200 seems a lot for a figure and not much else.

Yeah, that's what i'm afraid off. :(
This is a dumb question, but what is ThreeAs pricing like compared to other high end companies? I checked BBTS and the prices for their in house stuff looked pretty decent; but I held off on their carter because frankly $200 seems a lot for a figure and not much else.

Well human figures are nicely priced, between $100 to $150.

Robots are between $100 and $200+ , but they're worth every penny.

That's for 1/6.

For 1/12 scale figures, Robots tend to be between $60 to $80, and humans between $35 to $55.

My guess is that the 1/12 scare human figure you see there, will be sold separately, but I also guess that if you buy the mech, it will include a human figure, 3A is very unpredictable.

yeah, that is a sharp looking figure. think i would pass on it but, man, threea makes some gorgeous stuff.

As much as I enjoy playing LP2 with friends(even till this very day), just have to pass this.
I still have one of the Koto mech which is a nice piece but doesn't fit in my collection & this
new one is huge. It's almost as big as the 3A MG Rex behind it. For the pirate figure, i'll
wait to see a "femme fatale" :D

Another thing, what a strange choice for them to pick doing.

I bought my figure off of fellow member of the board and I have to say this is easily one of my favorites in my collection. The design is just awesome, and the details are great. I would have loved a stand and maybe more accessories but still. Killer figure!

IMG_2706.JPG

IMG_2705.JPG

IMG_2708.JPG

Last edited:
Yep, just picked up one from a friend too. I've never played the game, so I'm don't know much. It's pretty detailed with the exception of the rifle, which could have replaceable clips. The pockets are non-functional. The hair and forehead of the headsculpt could have been just a couple of mm shorter. And for some reason, I'm bothered with just 1 armored shoulder. I'm not sure why the designers went with this; again, I haven't played the game. Here's a quick shot I took outside, missing sunlight, so I had to use a flash.

_G1A4924_rev_facebook.jpg

Back