31 oct Micheal M. Pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky1

Super Freak
Reaction score
A friend of my told me that on 31 october Sideshow haves a surprise for us.
On that date it s the pre order date for Micheal myers the premium format.
I dont know if the rumor its true but if its true its a dream comes true:pray::pray::yess::yess:

My uncle's cousin's sister's brother's nephew heard a rumor that the OP is a huffer. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::

380cas500luaorh.jpg

If this were a legit rumor, it wouldn't have come from a newb. :lol

You won't have to buy me one, I'll be on this like, well like Barbarian on the Jason exclusive.

Well I heard from my mother's friend's cousin's who has one leg told her uncle who told someone that if you say Michael Myers Premium Format in the mirror five times one will appear! :rock

I heard from my mother's great auntie's nephew's pet parrot that the OP is a total ____ muncher

Damn, I don't want a repeat of my missed SSE diorama with a 200 edition size exclusive Myers PF at 2 AM on a Tuesday morning during Spooktacular 2011. And neither do you!

Damn, I don't want a repeat of my missed SSE diorama with a 200 edition size exclusive Myers PF at 2 AM on a Tuesday morning during Spooktacular 2011. And neither do you!

Nope. I'll still be up and happily order it 15 minutes after you go to sleep. :wave :nana: :moon :pfft:

Nope. I'll still be up and happily order it 15 minutes after you go to sleep. :wave :nana: :moon :pfft:

If Myers is even hinted as coming to pass, I will have a vigilant 24 hour watch for him, and fellow boardies will have my account info, and contact information. Myers is the seminal modern horror icon for me.

I thought you weren't adding anymore merrit to this thread??? :nana: :wave :)

:lol I just wish it wasn't based on a lie, and had a better title!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back