300 Trailer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just saw this over on the Spawn boards. The links on Youtube have been removed but here's a link that was posted on the Spawn board by Desk Job. Even though this copy is of poor quality, It still looks unfreakingbelievable.
I just can't wait to see this one!
(This Video may get taken down sometime soon)
https://rondomingue.com/?p=102

If anyone can find a better copy of this trailer, I'd love to see it, post the link!

WOW.......I've been following this since it was optioned and I must say it looks fantastic....

The comic was brilliant, and this looks to be a very very accurate portrayal of that same feel.... I'm so psyched for this.... :D

This looks fan-f**kin-tanstic!!!!! My kind of movie for sure!!!!! A must watch for all Krusaders.....

The panel for this at SDCC was ****ing awesome!! This movie is just plain gonna kick ass.

bugger.

I cant watch it, as I cant afford to go over my monthly broadband usage.:monkey4

Gotta wait til Oct 1 to see this hugely anticipated trailer.:emperor

darth dyp**** said:
Now, that's what I call a movie!

If the movie is even,half as good as the trailer.....WOW!

Anyone know when it is released???

I have to agree Darth.....this movie looks like the second coming!!! Now I have to try and suppress my enthusiasm because I just don't want it to be a letdown!!!

Cheers,

Brad

The trailer just keeps me drooling. The one thing I'm apprehensive about is that the movie will have too much shouting of lines in it, I've seen a lot of movies spoiled by excessive shouting.
But I remain greatly optimistic!

Just thinking, how cool would it be if Hot Toys got the license to make 12" figures from this? They could use the bodies they're using on the Rambo figures and make some amazing collectables!
Edit:
anyone seen the original? 300 spartans?

Yeah it's alright, definitely more of a 1960's movie then a realistic telling of the story. 300 is also stylized but feels like they got more of the culture right then they did back in the 60's.

Last edited:
I wold say they had to stylized the mood and background to make it look like what it did in the comics. So, yeah, it's needed.I was there with Josh to watch this, and if you loved Sin City, this is going to rock!

I apologize for the low quality. It was the best I can find at the time. I didn't want to distort it more so I just left as is.

Yes it does look fantastic, doesn't it? The Nine Inch Nails song was a clever touch.

www.rondomingue.com
// Ron

Back