30 Inch Bruce "JAWS" by Martin Rawle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for sale.. Hurry if you are interested.. Items are selling out fast. https://[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]www.bruceshark.co.uk/[/FONT]

88423311_3042205649136911_2221277967898640384_o.jpg bruce50shop_08-570x444.jpg

JAWS is the US connection for BaF!

I wonder how cool it would look to stuff the NECA Quint into the mouth of the 1/10th scale Bruce?

I really cant afford a $2,000 1/6th Bruce... but I did measure a possible place for it. :) What would be even more tempting would be a more battle-scarred shark -- bloodied, harpoon by his dorsal, dragging a barrel or two -- the way he looked at the end of the movie.

JAWS is the US connection for BaF!

I wonder how cool it would look to stuff the NECA Quint into the mouth of the 1/10th scale Bruce?

I really cant afford a $2,000 1/6th Bruce... but I did measure a possible place for it. :) What would be even more tempting would be a more battle-scarred shark -- bloodied, harpoon by his dorsal, dragging a barrel or two -- the way he looked at the end of the movie.

Conversion rate is killer....

I bet one could request a version of that Bruce you are describing

SCO sells the 1/6 scale bust

Martin's is 1/10 scale I believe.

So my question to you is do you live next to a beach and do you go in the water? I live in Huntington Beach CA and like a mile from the beach back in 2017 they had juvenile great whites in the water when I was at the beach as I go in the summer and basically all year round. Well, they ended up closing one side of the pier where an attack occurred but not the other side. I was in the water and heard that, ya I immediately got out. But I surfed with the juveniles in the water. They really are amazing fish. They just were looking for sting rays and shared the water with the surfers. Until one mistaked a surfer for a sting ray lol. So, do you go in the ocean? You love Jaws so much, I am just wondering.

So my question to you is do you live next to a beach and do you go in the water? I live in Huntington Beach CA and like a mile from the beach back in 2017 they had juvenile great whites in the water when I was at the beach as I go in the summer and basically all year round. Well, they ended up closing one side of the pier where an attack occurred but not the other side. I was in the water and heard that, ya I immediately got out. But I surfed with the juveniles in the water. They really are amazing fish. They just were looking for sting rays and shared the water with the surfers. Until one mistaked a surfer for a sting ray lol. So, do you go in the ocean? You love Jaws so much, I am just wondering.

Nope.... i do love the ocean... not a huge fan of being in it. Lol

Statistics ......get in your car to drive to the beach, but not go into the water? Aye Caramba!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Statistics ......get in your car to drive to the beach, but not go into the water? Aye Caramba!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "Nope" comment was directed at the "Do you live near a beach?" question.

I do go in... I just don't love it.. I will go in for about an hour. It takes a bit for me to relax. I ride the waves.. I start to freak if I get too deep... The vastness of the Ocean is as freaky to me as anything. Shark Week gets in my head more then JAWS ever does.. But it was JAWS that created my interest in sharks so it really is the films fault overall. :)

WOW! Huge congrats JAWS.

Your reaction alone makes me want one. Post that review, I need to see more...

Funnily enough, I pre-ordered the 45th Anniversary 4K movie earlier today.

Back