3,000 Posts!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright alright, so it's not as monumental as some other people here, but hey, it's a milestone and I'm proud of it. These are my favorite forums filled with some of my favorite people--you've helped me in hard times, surprised me with wonderful gifts, and have really made my like a lot sweeter. There are so many people who have done so much for me--even if it's just been to make me smile at some point during the day. That is something I can always appreciate. Thanks all!

Captain Faramir​

I don't understand. Where is there mention of such a sacrifice to the almighty f'un Kurgan?

Other than that, great milestone. Congratulations. Btw, I didn't see a thanks to Sideshow for supplying a Faramir, of which a great portion of your posts elude.

Forgive me Creecher! My heart was so filled with gratitude to you all that I forgot such things! My apologies!

I do indeed recognize the great Krusade, which has ever treated me with magninimity and courtesy, and to which I offer my perpetual alliance. Let none think that the Captain has no love for the Krusaders, for they are indeed my friends, and I am deeply honored by my union with them.

I also thank Sideshow, for they have granted me my greatest boon, the 1:6 Faramir which my heart has so greatly desired. My own quest is achieved, with the help of the almighty Figuremaster, whose art and craft has made my Faramir the inimitable epitome of 1:6 greatness. And to all others deserving of praise and gratitude, I thank you.​

That good enough for ya', Creecher? :cool:

I don't understand. Where is there mention of such a sacrifice to the almighty f'un Kurgan?

Other than that, great milestone. Congratulations. Btw, I didn't see a thanks to Sideshow for supplying a Faramir, of which a great portion of your posts elude.

In honor of my calling as Spell-Check of the Krusade, I amend your statement!

to which a great portion of your posts allude.
Well, you wanted me to remember the Krusade . . . :D

Back