2nd Darth Vader PF in the works!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I'm excited about another Vader PF, I'll pass on it. I have the 1st, its incredible, and I'm perfectly happy with it.

A stoic Vader in a non-combat pose works for me. Too many dynamically-posed statues these days.

No need for me, I have the first PF dueling perfectly with Obi (why I ultimately passed on the dio) and the 1:1 on the way.

:vader

I can't wait to see a new vader. I have the old one and New Hope will always be my fav...But an ESB version would be a sight to see.

I already have the Vader PF but I am interested in seeing what they come up with for the 2nd one.

A stoic Vader in a non-combat pose works for me. Too many dynamically-posed statues these days.

Agreed....if it isnt a Cloud city "Join me" fist pumping bad ass pose...i would want a standing general like pose...no goofy split legs saber pose he never did in the movies... I am 100% on board

I missed the first Vader PF so it'll be good to see a new version done.

I'd also like to see just a standing version, saber hilt hanging from his belt. Cool.

I'm entirely happy with the first Vader PF, so I'm a bit hesitant on the idea of a second. I'll hold off until more is known about the pose.

Me too. Attakus style pose with an unignited saber.

It may sound kinda boring, but I think it would work best for an iconic Vader representation.

I agree completely.
That's how he should be done;

And then some troopers to join him; would be a classic display !

The Attakus V.1 Vader has the best pose for this powerful character. That pose is very imposing. Hopefully SS will make the new Vader in a similar fashion.

Regardless of what the recording says there is still nothing to order. Unless your question about ordering was a joke...

Regardless of what the recording says there is still nothing to order. Unless your question about ordering was a joke...

Not a joke. I know there is nothing to order on the newsletter. Why would the recording state they are taking orders (meaning phone orders) for the 1/4 figure?

Back