2nd Customizer Figure Challenge Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which should be the category for the 2nd Challenge?

• ZOMBIES

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • BARBARIANS

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • SPACE ALIENS

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • APOCALYPTIC CHARACTERS

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • BOUNTY HUNTERS

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • DUOS

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

figuremasterles

Gonna need a bigger site!
Reaction score
OK, I have given in timewise on the poll, and taken Galactiboy's condensed list as reasonable, as we need to move on soon, and get with the theme. So, out of these,

ZOMBIES
BARBARIANS
APOCALYPTIC CHARACTERS
BOUNTY HUNTERS
ALIEN BEING/SPACE ALIEN
DOUBLE SETS (2 figures)

We have a poll!

Please vote! If you are gonna be involved and make a figure or figures, vote. If you are only a bystander with no aspirations of making a figure, vote. If you aren't even interested, pick one!

Help us resolve this soon, so we can get underway!

This poll will only be open until Sunday July 15th! Get to it gang :D!

I am a sucker for Apocolypce themed stuff. My number 2 vote would have been barbarians.

I votedAliens! I really like the possibilities of that catergory, and would be abxious to see if anyone does Pulp 1950s Aliens like the original Mars Attacks.

I'm open to anything though at this point, and find theses collaborations to inspiring, I might've never tackled Leia had it not been for the female challenge. Not sure which pair I'd do if "Duos" wins out, but that's half the fun!!!

Even though I added Aliens to the mix, I still went with Zombies... what can I say I like dead things.

Hmmm... that sounded odd :monkey3

Characters like Mad Max or Fist of the North star... you know people in biker gear with football pads and hockey masks. Or maybe super-survivalists decked out in ratty military gear.

I voted Space Aliens. That seems to give the widest possible scope, and imaginative input/output. Anything and everything is alien, from human/humanoid to androids and robots, to mean and ugly critters, to clumps of fur. It's endless.

If its zombies you can do a Apes of the Dead

I went for bounty hunter but zombies and barberians both sound like i could have good fun with those.

I'm really anxious to see where this ends up in the next few days!:D

I dont understand fully exactly what apocalyptic characters are, mind explaining anyone?:monkey1

EDIT: Well, Galactiboy beat me to it, but I had the right idea!

I'm assuming that would include characters like Mad Max/The Road Warrior, The Omega Man... heroes, and/or saviors of the human race, survivors of catastophe, etc. (Would Zardoz qualify? Don't know, but he'd make an interesting custom fig anyhow). The possibilities from movies alone are practically endless!!! As much as I love the other categories, this one gets my vote.

Back