• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

24 Hour Sale! SS Boil/Waxer, Gree, Bly!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotalDominAsian

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright guys, these are all priced to sell soon. I don't think I'll be dropping their prices any more at this point since I'm paying for shipping. All of them are regular editions, no exclusives. I simply have too many troopers to even display them, and they've been sitting in my closet.

First up for sale is my regular edition Sideshow Boil and Waxer. It’s only been briefly displayed, and nothing is missing. I’m only asking for $170 shipped.
Next up is my Commander Gree. This guy has been displayed previously, and everything is included. I’m asking for just $100 shipped.
Last is my Commander Bly. He has also been displayed, and again everything is included. I’m asking for just $100 shipped as well for him.

Package deal! Get Bly, Gree, and Boil/Waxer for just $350 shipped.

Paypal only. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Yes these prices are with paypal fees included with the shipping. If you want to do paypal gift, it'll be $330 for all of them shipped. I will be listing these on eBay within 24 hours!

Last edited:
Re: Cheapest ever SS Boil/Waxer, Gree, Bly!!!

Great prices, I'd be all over Gree and Bly if I didn't already have 'em :lecture

Re: Cheapest ever SS Boil/Waxer, Gree, Bly!!!

Thanks. Just added a package deal in. I sure hope this goes to a Star Wars fan and not a reseller...

Back