2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2017 College Football General Discussion

UCLA vs Texas A&M

Geez, how many times can you get lucky in one quarter. Loved it! :lol

UCLA vs Texas A&M

Geez, how many times can you get lucky in one quarter. Loved it! :lol

Any time ATM loses, I smile. I'm hopeful that OK ST, Tx Tech, OU, and K state head to PAC 12 in a few years. Move both AZ schools, utah, and CU to east subconference. Boom!

Old fashioned ass whoopin....no excuses

The offense looks as anemic as last year regardless a new play caller. JT been leading this team long enough the offense shouldn't be as stagnant.

Congrats to OU and all the haters who finally get their day 😡

I can't stand Baker Mayfield. I'm not actually mad about the flag planting. He's just a huge ********* who is J. Manziel 2.0. Dude will be arrested within a year of graduating.

Last edited:

Your not wrong about Mayfield and while tasteless act only one way to stop it.....take care of business and he doesn't get the opportunity.......

Nice win but yea that guy is a major ******. Too bad George Teague wasn't on the tOSU sideline.

Hey, if the guy beats Ohio State with coach Supreme Leader ****** Urban Meyer, then he earns the right to be a ****** in many other ways. You guys really should cut him some slack.

Well, Feleipe Franks, everything is forgiven now.:yess:

At this time OSU definitely not top 5 team.....I think their ranking is right....

I am loving UCLA lost, LSU is losing now if Louisville can take down Clemson ....pretty good day

Back