2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope y’all are ready for the **** you tour that’s about to run through this year

Whoops.......

1052653412.jpg.0.jpg

just messing. Ohio St still can win out and make the CFBPlayoff.

Meh knew the way it was set up Ohio State was outside looking in ...the didn't take care of business as they should. ....I didn't expect it any other way. I'm hoping Georgia crushes Bama then watch Big 12 / Oklahoma fans scream when their conference champion gets the brushed aside for a 1 loss Bama in playoff birth...

continue exposing the sham that is the playoff committee.....

Last edited:
Consistency would be a welcome start.......don't state conference champs matter until their team (Bama) doesn't pull their weight then place a non conference champ ahead of a conf champ. watch if bama loses today if they don't make it into the playoffs. They should be required to pull their weight like everyone else....

too much southern influence on the board ;-p

6 is a horrible number. It’s has to be 4 or 8. If 8 is too watered down then people miss out. When everyone doesn’t even come close to playing even schedules you can’t start giving byes. I mean who gets the byes? Clemson and ND? Do you punish ND for not being in a conference? Being 1 and 2 would be way to big of deal to leave in hands of a committee.

Let’s not forget defending National Champions UCF are going to be shut out of the playoff too.

Back