2012 the end of humanity.....???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the aliens would not kidnap us, if anything they would take some of us away right before the world ends, to preserve the species, they would take us to a new planet

R u sure? me think ur one of em predators aliens who'll claim to preserve the species but what you really thinkin is....

Kidnap us for gladiatorial combat in a game reserve. :panic::panic::panic:

Ur working with em Predators aliens rn't ya?

10-Creatively-Street-Art-Alien-Abduction.jpg

i dont think i'll see the end of man in this life time.

i'll most likely see the end of most nutjub group suicides before this year ends, i wont be surprised about that.

The movie dosnt matter

If the world ends this year you can turn on your TV

Reality vs Sci-Fi

:lol

R u sure? me think ur one of em predators aliens who'll claim to preserve the species but what you really thinkin is....

Kidnap us for gladiatorial combat in a game reserve. :panic::panic::panic:

Ur working with em Predators aliens rn't ya?

I was talking about the movie Knowing, really really Great movie to watch this year, I would recommend people watch it

Wasn't there supposed to be like, 2-4 raptures last year? I remember a big build up, everyone going on and on about how the rapture was coming in May or somthing, then it didn't happen and we don't hear anything from those people for a few months..then it's going to happen again, all the build up.. :cuckoo:

It's funny because, when it doesn't happen..we don't hear a word from these people. They act like they never predicted it.

I was talking about the movie Knowing, really really Great movie to watch this year, I would recommend people watch it

I was talking about the movie Predators, really really Great movie to watch this year, I would recommend people watch it.

Wasn't there supposed to be like, 2-4 raptures last year? I remember a big build up, everyone going on and on about how the rapture was coming in May or somthing, then it didn't happen and we don't hear anything from those people for a few months..then it's going to happen again, all the build up.. :cuckoo:

It's funny because, when it doesn't happen..we don't hear a word from these people. They act like they never predicted it.

These raptures might just be spontaneous human combustion. But for the mass combustion to happen...maybe the solar system are realigned in a wrong way that cause the sun to come close enough to burn those worthy or unworthy, depends on your belief. Hell yeaahhh!

Anyone who sets a date is automatically wrong. God's word is clear that no man knows the day or hour. We are commanded to know when It's near, but we are not to set dates.

where were you at....
judgment-day.jpg

...after the rapture after party. :lol

must be pretty awkward going back to church that sunday.

where were you at....
judgment-day.jpg

...after the rapture after party. :lol

must be pretty awkward going back to church that sunday.
That's the first one I remember. What do they talk about on May 22?
Seriously, crazy ____ing morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back