2010 Star Wars 1/6 line-up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they will release Boba Fett, Snowtroopers, TPM Obi, Mara Jade, Quinlan Vos or Tarkin in 2010.
But I really would like to know if they will release an TESB Cellebration figure or something...
But you'll never really know what figure is comming next... :huh

b8ab13fa.jpg

I thought, we have had a quiet year for 2009 so far. I do hope to see more expansion packs next year, not just the usual 12" figures, or rather not just more armour troopers.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed a Clone Wars pattern here? Maybe mandated by Lucasfilm? Anakin with Rotta, Phase I clone, Cody, and Rex? I hope I am wrong.

I guess they're just taking advantage of the fact there's a current show going on at the moment. I have absolutely no problem with that since I'll be getting all 4 figures you mentioned:D Hopefully, a Phase II Clone won't be too far off

i'm cool with that because in 2 years or whatever when the clone wars is over then I won't be interested in product from that. But while its on I enjoy it.

I think Sideshow needs to get its act together and beat Medicom to releasing a Biker Scout and Snowtrooper.

A Greedo or Tusken Raider would also be a huge fan favourite to spark some OT life back into this line.

After watching the first few episodes of this season of the Clone Wars, I'd love to get a Cad Bane to go with Anakin and Obi.

I think Sideshow needs to get its act together and beat Medicom to releasing a Biker Scout and Snowtrooper.

A Greedo or Tusken Raider would also be a huge fan favourite to spark some OT life back into this line.

Sideshow have said that the Biker Scout is high on the list of things to release, which is cool.

Ask Sideshow’ Answers - 9/23/09

Our development team is working on both Empire and ROTJ versions of Boba Fett, although it’s too early to say which version will be released, or which will be released first. While we may share images of the development, there are many factors that dictate details of the product, especially issues like helmet shape, which are not always easily communicated. Sometimes small adjustments must be made for production purposes (the way the injection tools work), and sometimes the licensor has a strong opinion about which reference we should match to. Of course, we will always read feedback, and our goal is to provide the most accurate and quality Fett that we can. We’re not currently in development on a 1:6 Scout Trooper, but he is VERY near the top of our list of candidates.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=7549&utm_source=wp_news

Any of these I would be happy with in 2010
501st
Palpatine VI
Obi Wan I
Padme II
Anakin II
Leia Hoth
Han Endor
Scout
Boba
Jango
Rex
Vader VI

I think they should continue with their clones line...

Some separatists like Nute Gunray or Wat Tambor (has the radio-chest that changes his speech when he turns the knob, goggles, and silver breath mask thingy and is in AOTC, like mad scientist of star wars), or maybe some droids (BD's or SBD's) would be nice... or Chewie :chew

of course some protocol droid variants would be cool too (3PO, death star droid, etc)

Well Vader has been made and is fantastic so I guess once the droids & Chewie are here all will be complete. From a certain point of view.

Now let's get serious !!

Grand Moff Tarkin ( Peter Cushing ) Legend Respect !!!

Hammer Head

Droids

Chewie

Greedo

Bounty Hunters

Skiff Guards

Biker Scout

And anything in the old star wars. We have had to wait so long for this type of line the younger generation has been spoilt enough for now!!

And we are silly generation that will spend all our money on them !!!

Enough with the clone this and the clone that for now please !!!

Back