2010 Sideshow Freaks Party T-Shirt Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I have two extra Freaks Party T-Shirts (pictured below) that I want to giveaway to my fellow freaks. One is a size Large and the other an XXL. If you are interested, reply in this thread with 'Sideshow and Darklord Dave Rock' (+ Shirt Size) and that will put you in the running to win it. The winners will also get a copy of the first ever Showscope DVD Magazine, which focuses on Sideshows products and includes a promotional code for $5-10 off an in stock item!

I will accept entries until next Wednesday at Noon and will announce the winners on Thursday 8/19, around Newsletter time.

Good Luck!!

24f85ecf.jpg

48b728f2.jpg

P.S. I will take care of shipping for U.S. Residents only, if you live abroad I kindly ask that you pay for shipping. Thanks.

Last edited:
'Sideshow and Darklord Dave Rock'

I wasn't able to make the party this year, but I will make it in 2011.
Thanks for the contest ill. Also XXL would be awesome.

Very cool of you Ill :rock

Sideshow and Darklord Dave Rock

I would fall into the "L" category

SIDESHOW AND DARKLORD DAVE ROCK!!!! :rock2

And so does Ill!!!!! :woo

Though I would like the L to wear anytime, I'll gladly take the XXL to wear as a nightshirt. :D

Thanks Israel! :)

Good idea, Iz.

I have a large that I have never worn that I would like to offer up as well. Maybe a runner-up prize or something. I'll pay domestic shipping.

Back