2010 Sidehow Comic Con Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't see more than 100 of those being made, after the tepid sales on the original set. Still, really hoping this does not become my new SSE diorama.

Glad there's little to no interest in the specimen. I want to be able to get that one, and don't need the stress of preordering for nonattendees on very limited pieces. Still, any help from an attendee would be appreciated!

PM sent.....

Dusty, so the spider woman skrull and the dead bust will be available to pick up at the show?

I recall the on-hand SDCC SS exclusives being smaller items, not large boxes to lug around.

Just curious, and thanks for the info.

Not Dusty buuuuuuuuut....

The Exclusives will be available to pick up at the show. If there's a concern about lugging larger packages around I do have a couple of suggestions....

-There's typically a bag check at SDCC (usually outside the exhibitors hall, city view side). I have no idea if it's free, has a fee or if they just work for tips or if there will even be one this year. But I have noticed it in past years.

-Order the non-attendee version. Yes, I understand the extra cost of doing so, but if people don't want to have to worry about carrying a bigger item around the con, then that option is there.

what I do is pick up the stuff on my way home.

Last edited:
Not Dusty buuuuuuuuut....

The Exclusives will be available to pick up at the show. If there's a concern about lugging larger packages around I do have a couple of suggestions....

-There's typically a bag check at SDCC (usually outside the exhibitors hall, city view side). I have no idea if it's free, has a fee or if they just work for tips or if there will even be one this year. But I have noticed it in past years.

-Order the non-attendee version. Yes, I understand the extra cost of doing so, but if people don't want to have to worry about carrying a bigger item around the con, then that option is there.

Thank for the info, and not that worried about carrying it around, as I would just put off picking it up till i'm ready to leave the show and head to the car/cab/trolley. Just making an observation that several of the exclusives being offered this year for pickup seem to be larger than in years past.

The Mouser and the Clones are maybe's for me. But I do have to say this is probably the worst SDCC Sideshow exclusives list, IMO.

Thanks Dusty, I knew you said that there would be more.

I look forward to seeing what the other companies do for Sideshow at SDCC.

I missed the Iron Man 12" last year. Hopefully this year it will be a different story.

Oh and my offer to buy the staff drinks at SDCC still stands...

Only the Blue Clone for me this year. But I am still excited by it nevertheless. I have the Medicom Yellow and Red Clone Troopers as well as the White Trooper from Sideshow. So this Blue Clone is a must for me.

man i want that Mouser...
whoever is going to the convention, can you guys hook me up with that???..i am willing to pay for it..
it would be much appreciated...:joy

As for Mouser's color - remember our TMNT license is comic book only at this point in time: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=13275

Yeah, but the color turtle bandanas are from the cartoon. So change of color is in the agreement?:confused:

Also, when it comes to the pics, can you put a mouser next to one of the turtles for size comparison?

Dr.Hulk: They have orders for non attendees as well. You guys will get your stuff before the attendees.

Yeah, but the color turtle bandanas are from the cartoon. So change of color is in the agreement?:confused:

I was curious about that as well. I used to like the comic when it first caught on. Never did like the cartoon. :duh

Also, when it comes to the pics, can you put a mouser next to one of the turtles for size comparison?

Dr.Hulk: They have orders for non attendees as well. You guys will get your stuff before the attendees.

really??..i didn't know that...thanks for the heads up!!:banana

Back