20 Day Notice on Vader..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mlarsen said:
Well, What do I do...Keep my order with Sideshow for the Regular Version...or Keep my order with the Exclusive Vader I picked up tonight from SWShop?

I suppose go the exclusive route.

Get the exclusive. It's only like $15 more because of the shipping charges right? ($385 at SWShop vs. ~$370 at SS) If you don't end up liking the Mouse Droid, you can always sell the exclusive and get the regular for cheaper.

I ordered the exclusive, but canceled. Just don't have the room or extra money to get into Star Wars too much.

I may get a few 12" pieces, but the P.F. I just can't do.

Been thinking about ordering this from The Godfather this will allow me some more time to think.

I will have to wait till the end of Feb. I got in on the PF's after Obi Wan came up for preorder. So I was on the wait list for Vader. No problem, Gives me more time to get ready with the cash!

Yes, I have a feeling the angles of the pics on Sideshow's website don't do it justice. Maybe someone can take photos of the figure like the movie cameras did?

anewhope03ix.jpg

Last edited:
And what about Europeans? I place my orden the first day!!! Must I wait until all American's Vader has been shipped?

Got a revised notice from Sideshow, and yes, they meant February.

That still puts me in the second shipment, though, since it looks like my order was from the morning of the 19th, and not on the 18th. Go out to dinner and a year later you're waiting three extra weeks for Vader...

I wonder if they are cutting it off strictly by order date, or if they will keep shipping all they have until the first wave is gone. Maybe I ordered early enough in the day to squeeze in to the first round...

maber said:
And what about Europeans? I place my orden the first day!!! Must I wait until all American's Vader has been shipped?

Mine ordered on 19 february and i'm european so think I will have it on endinr march or april :D
£+µ

Back