2 things i've noticed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killbeggar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Both are totally unrelated yet similar.
One: We have 5 new monkey smilies. :monkey1 :monkey2 :monkey3 :monkey4 :monkey5
Two: The regular Kurgan is $5 less than the exclusive.
The most amazing thing about both these facts is the that no one probably cares about either one. :confused:
That is all - goodnight.

Another thing i've noticed.

Also totally unrelated to what you have noticed, but something I've noticed today:

The new Ebay layout

Which I peronally don't care for very much...

Also totally unrelated but I was extremely sleepy in class this morning. Secondly I did not have time to stop by BestBuy to pick up the new Harry Potter and Jarhead dvds. :(

Totally unrelated; I have a horrible headache. I wonder if my day off and that case of beer have anything to do with it.
Other than that I've been watching Lost for the past few days and I hate how they stretch things yet keep you interested. And I especially hate knowing there's a second season so I wont even get the answers I'm waiting for.
Here's to listening to eachothers small talk :drink

Yet very insignificant but I'm craving seafood and recently finished reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. I just ordered the Illustrated version of the Da Vinci Code and aiming to knock it out soon after.

Next, LembasEater recommended I rent Mirror Mask! Freaked me out first time I tried to watch but great flick once I got through it. Reminds me of What Dreams May Come.

Now that is all for I am on my way to Starbucks to get a Grande White Chocolate Mocha and do the Robot as I wait! :monkey4

Maybe try that new "Marble Mocha Machiado" again. :google

Last edited:
Totally unrelated also, but I'm getting antsy waiting for spring to come. And I'm about to bust a gut waiting for the next SS announcement....any announcement...of any line. Need adrenaline fix badly.

Totally Unrelated but I really like Galactic Heroes figures they are really cool. I've got several now including Maul, (2) Vaders, Palp, Holo Palp, Shock, 501st, Utapau, and many more. Also unrelated to that even is the fact I want Darth Maul in PF ASAP because well I want it. :monkey5

Sounds good but ya know what sounds better. Spicey Garlic Buffalo Wings from Buffalo Wild Wings.:monkey5

Totally related is the fact that many hungry people eat a substantial amount of fast food, and should probably invest in a short course of worming tablets to even out the imbalance it presents.

Still totally unrelated to the thread..................

1. USA won their first game yesterday in the WBC against Mexico.........................

2. Jimi Hendrix is alive and well and has been seen hangin with Tu Pac................

3. Tiffany Amber Theissen is going back to Bayside as teacher Mrs. Kelly Morris with Dustin Diamond playing Screech the Principal....................SAved By The Bell, The Later Years..........................

Those last two are not true.....................................

Related to jlcmsu last post..............wait until the Rousch Mustang comes out..............the official one produced by Ford................wont be sorry you waited.....................

Unrelated to anything.........................Bud Light is good, but Busch Light is better.......................

Related to the last post. I would like to get that but I know that car will be out of my range for sure. I'm not far enough removed from being out of college and will be getting my first full time teaching job.

Unrelated to any of the previous posts but... I still enjoy cooking on the barbecue outside even when the temperature is 8°F.

Actually, that's not true since some posts we're talking about food and so was I so that's actually related. OK never mind, carry on, take care now, bye bye then.

Back