2,000 Posts and a New Name!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yep, that's right, in honor of Faramir's coming I've changed my username to Captain Faramir! Whether or not it'll be permanent depends on how I like it and how people react, but I know a lot of people have already suggested it and most associate it with me anyway.

ALSO I've now reached 2,000 posts, half of which I imagine have filled up the LOTR forums. I bet you that will double the closer we get to his coming. So if you're looking for Captain Aldeggon, look no further. For now, Captain Aldeggon shall be

Captain Faramir, Son of Denethor and Captain of Gondor!

:fireworks Congrats Cap!!! :fireworks

And I think the new name is very fitting... until of course the release a Capt Antilles!!!​

Congratulations, Captain Faramir!

I think your new name is very appropriate.

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Kongrats Kaptain!!!!

Your intense fascination with the Faramir character reminds me of a certain Krusade that was witch hunted off this board!!!

Kurgrats on the new name and 2,000 posts!!!

Though soft, and not battle worn like the Kurgans, your heart is strong and you will always be a friend to the King!!!

~The King Of Darkness~

Wow, just think how few post you would have without a certain thread ... :monkey3

galactiboy said:
:fireworks Congrats Cap!!! :fireworks

And I think the new name is very fitting... until of course the release a Capt Antilles!!!​

Yup. :rock

King Darkness said:
Kongrats Kaptain!!!!

Your intense fascination with the Faramir character reminds me of a certain Krusade that was witch hunted off this board!!!

Kurgrats on the new name and 2,000 posts!!!

Though soft, and not battle worn like the Kurgans, your heart is strong and you will always be a friend to the King!!!

~The King Of Darkness~

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

jlcmsu said:
Congrats on 2k!!! I always find your posts very informative CF.

CF? CF?!!? I'll have you know that "CF" will forever be Collector Freak.

There, I hope you found my post informative too.

:monkey3

Oh, and Kongrats Ed on yer bounteous 2 K!!!

Hey, who the heck is this guy?!? Oh that's right, it's the guy who can't get over Faramir! The new name is very fitting, Ed. Congrats on the milestone too!

Back