1st try at a custom build. X-wing 1/6 cockpit section only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see what you have in store for the instrument panels. Are you adding lights, fibre optics? That would be awesome!

Oh no! Who goofed? Well you could always modify the hull to make it fit. You said you were just going by images not blueprints, so a little fudging here and there is an option. Just saying...

Oh no! Who goofed? Well you could always modify the hull to make it fit. You said you were just going by images not blueprints, so a little fudging here and there is an option. Just saying...

We both goofed. He used plans from a different designer. I'm using images and a pdf file that i found on the RPF forum. Turns out that they don't quite match. No big deal. I can use it as reference material.

Hope I'm not over doing it with my posts.

YSkNTAx.gif

Sad face today. :( My 3d printed parts came in today. They are a little to small. Guess I'll have to make them myself...
Back to the drawing board...

nothing-worth-doing-is-ever-easy-300x160.png

:wink1:

Working on the hydrolic's for the canopy. Found some plastic spacers that are about the right size:

Cockpit by i_melendez45, on Flickr

Also working on the front of the cockpit. Drilled out some holes lights and two screens.

Cockpit by i_melendez45, on Flickr

also added the side panels for the front of the cockpit so there's no hole on the sides anymore.

image by i_melendez45, on Flickr

Back