$1k Shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well mine bought me an expensive giant full glass cabinet so that i could remove toys from all surfaces :pfft: wait...
anyway!

yeah mines not all bad. She bought me the HT Bank robber 2.0, Avengers Loki, and Ancient Predator. She likes to give me a hard time about it sometimes though. I think every woman will never truly understand any mans hobby. No matter if its collecting, motor sports, hunting etc.

but a different pair of shoes, hand bag, necklace and earrings for each outfit......TOTALLY makes sense LOL

Very nice collection. The ladies have their jewelry and shoes, we have this. I think it all works out!
Like the bible says "don't perform addition on others lest they perform it upon you."

I think it's in the back there somewhere.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Great display and collection stickman!

Yeah pretty crazy how much we pay. I realized this with the first Avengers. That building teams like this run about a grand per...Avengers, Guardians, DC team, Predators - crazy stuff! Plastic addicts!

I make it a game... I ask her how much she thinks a figure is and then if it's way high of a guess she can be relieved; if it's way low we can have a good laugh about it.

I basically fund new purchases either with my custom work or by selling off stuff; so at this point even if I spend $300 on a figure it's no problem since I'm not taking from the family.

I make it a game... I ask her how much she thinks a figure is and then if it's way high of a guess she can be relieved; if it's way low we can have a good laugh about it.

I basically fund new purchases either with my custom work or by selling off stuff; so at this point even if I spend $300 on a figure it's no problem since I'm not taking from the family.

Thanks Markecho!

Funny you should say that Galacticboy,
I showed my 18 yr old son in law my 1980 Mattel Kraken figure from Clash of the titans and asked him how much he thought it would fetch.
"I don't know, $50. I'd say"
Together we searched ebay and "Oh My God" was all he could gasp. LOL

Thanks Markecho!

Funny you should say that Galacticboy,
I showed my 18 yr old son in law my 1980 Mattel Kraken figure from Clash of the titans and asked him how much he thought it would fetch.
"I don't know, $50. I'd say"
Together we searched ebay and "Oh My God" was all he could gasp. LOL

crazy those are selling for around $300!! never woulda guessed!

9xDxV1pNcphK0.gif

Back