• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1989 Joker Hat Sign Up List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DA and bwayne your hats are on the way tomorrow. :rock

As a side note to all who are getting them, these hats are directional. I made the top portion as narrow as possible so that meant I had to trim the inside of each hat to fit the head. There is a seem in the back and that is the way the hat should fit on the head.
The material is semi-rigid so, if you wanted or needed to, you can gently bend the brim to your likeing. If for some strange reason the hat gets wet then just lay it brim down on a piece of wax paper on a flat surface to allow it to dry.

The hat is pretty stout so there isn't any need to handle it like fine china but I wouldn't use it to play frizbee with the dog.

That's it for now. I hope you all enjoy your 1:6 Joker hats!

Just got to place my hat upon Joker and it looks fantastic! Coco did an amazing job on these, much like the Figuremaster Les Joker head, these hats are a must have if you own the Joker figure :rock

Thanks a lot man :duff

Just got to place my hat upon Joker and it looks fantastic! Coco did an amazing job on these, much like the Figuremaster Les Joker head, these hats are a must have if you own the Joker figure :rock

Thanks a lot man :duff

Cool! Glad you like it. Thanks for the kind words too, much appreciated.:cool:

I'm starting a new list for a second batch of hats. If anyone is interested please let me know and I'll add your name. :cool:

uscmhicks PAID
Lee in MI
customizerwannabe PAID
sladesuperagent
mwilbury

Last edited:
I'm starting a new list for a second batch of hats. If anyone is interested please let me know and I'll add your name. :cool:

uscmhicks
Lee in MI
customizerwannabe
sladesuperagent

I've started these so hopefully I've got everybody that wants one on this list.

Also, thanks for the comments from you guys that already have one of these.:cool: I'm really glad you're happy with them.

uscmhicks
Lee in MI
customizerwannabe
sladesuperagent
mwilbury

I had materials for 4 hats so I'll start at the top of the list and work down. I'll pick up more supplies next week and finish up.

pms are on the way to the first four with payment info.

Back