• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1989 Batman Bob Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very very cool.

Great work man.

Thanks, Snake!

Wow man, cool to finally see Bob... looks excellent! And the hair is a nice touch :duff

Thanks, Joseph! I'm glad to finally be getting him finished up. The hair looks better than I expected. Needs to be tamed with a bit of gel or something though.

If it's not too late to get Bob, I'd love one. PLEASE PM me if there's more left!

Chuck, dude, where you been? Haven't heard from you in a while.

I've got parts for about 4 or 5, maybe 6 full figures right now. I'd be happy to make you one if I don't run out of bits and pieces. :rock

the painted one looks great! I wish I had that jacket in 1:1. or at least that patch..i've been looking for it for years.

My resin just showed up yesterday so it put me behind on casting parts but I was able to get a couple heads and hats out of what I had last week.

That means I'll have a completed Bob figure ready for shipping in a day or two and more next week. I'll just go down the interest list and the first paying customer will get it. :rock

I'll post pics of the completed figure this evening.

I have one Bob ready for sale. Also, I have a limited amount of Joker stands right now so I'll offer one with Bob until I run out. Hopefully I can get more.

I'll go down the list of interest and the first that wants him and is ready to pay will get him. :duff

bat fans

You have to get the goon from coco man

I am pretty confident the 1st buyer of the goon must be very happy:) when it arrives

Anything Cocoboloboy makes, I am buying !!

Thank you sir Cocoboloboy !

I am sure I will love my new custom

Ymba

You got to show me how to post your new guy up

Cheers

Did you buy it from him ymba? I'd love to see more pics. I was late to the party for this one.

Yep !

You Bat freaks got to see if you can get One from cocoman

This one will go very well with the new hot toys jack joker

Back