18 year-old shot herself

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kross

Super Freak
Reaction score
My cousin Becky has died and if y'all could keep her sons and family in y'all prayer she had two sons L.J and Dallas. Dallas was born with a cleft lip and she took care of him up till today when she took her life and we don't know why she did but if you could just keep her sons and family in your prayers. Their thinking it may be homicide because she was shot on the left side of her face and she's right handed and not even two weeks ago she got married.

Last edited:
I am really sorry to hear about this. 18...far too young. It saddens me that anyone feels so lost that they come to a decision like this. Yes, I am hoping for the best for the family and friends.

Really sorry to hear this, I had a cousin who took his life at 18 and left behind his daughter and I know it can be tough to deal with. Hope everyone comes out the other side alright. Just give that kid plenty of love and attention.

Geez, I'm really sorry for those kids. There seems to be such a stigma around mental health-related issues in this country, and it sucks that people with problems don't feel like they can find the help they need when they need it. :(

My thoughts are with her family.

Sorry to hear about this Kross. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the rest of her family.

Wow, I am terribly sorry to hear. This is such a sad incident. I can only pray for your family, but I will pray big.

Back