$150.00 Well Spent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIGHTCRAWLER

Super Freak
Reaction score
I picked up this a couple of weeks ago and decided I would share. Not the EX version but well worth the 150.00 I spent for it from a local collector. Only issues are one of the claws is crooked and there is a small scuff on the side of his right boot. By far the best Wolvie statue I have seen/owned.

$150 is a steal. You should be able to straighten the claw. Hold claw to where it should be, tiny dab of superglue at the base, let dry while holding in place, and Voila'. I had to do it on my Wolverine Sabertooth dio. It drys clear, just use very little glue.

$150 is a steal. You should be able to straighten the claw. Hold claw to where it should be, tiny dab of superglue at the base, let dry while holding in place, and Voila'. I had to do it on my Wolverine Sabertooth dio. It drys clear, just use very little glue.

awesome! thanks for the tip on how to get that fixed!

I want a story behind this piece, Nightcrawler!!! Why was the price so low? Did the owner need quick cash or what? That is one awesome deal if you ask me. Congratulations!!!

dang you might want to straighten out his claws...but $150 is a steal

i was actually paid money to buy the excl. off of ebay because it arrived damaged. I received the Live.com money and the seller refunded me back all but like $120, so I was paid like $60. I just glued the arm back on and bent the claws back straight. there is a small piece missing on the bottom corner of his mask but it doesn't bother me. the exclusive head is mint.

good deal for you though. congrats!!

I picked up this a couple of weeks ago and decided I would share. Not the EX version but well worth the 150.00 I spent for it from a local collector. Only issues are one of the claws is crooked and there is a small scuff on the side of his right boot. By far the best Wolvie statue I have seen/owned.

u mean the claws aren't made of adamantium?? :horror:horror

heh heh just messing witcha. nice deal nightcrawler. :D

$150 for a wolvie with crooked claw? SOrry, but you got ripped off.

$150 for a wolvie with crooked claw? SOrry, but you got ripped off.

Please tell me you are joking.....
This piece with significant damage would have been a steal at $150.00. In the state it is now I am sure it could fetch close to $400 on the open market.
They consistently sell for $430-500 on ebay with the EX garnering $625-$750.
When the movie hits, and if it is well recieved, look for this thing to get pushed further in value. It is rapidly pricing itself out of my grasp. Definately THE Wolverine statue to own. Let me know if you want to flip it ;) Nothing else comes close. Congrats!

Back