• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED]

Thank you for the update man!!

Looks like we'll see the light at the end of the tunel soon. :yess:

Hope all the international shippings are sorted out by next week.

Hey Hologram, i am still waiting for a reply from you. I am in batch 3 but my name is noy mentioned in your list for the last batch. Please reply.

I am no.36 in batch 3 btw. Its an international shipping to Canada and it has already been fully paid like 2 years ago! Thanks

Hi I am the in batch 3 and wonder if my order will be dropped off next week? Thanks

The last portion for Batch 3 hasn't been dropped off yet. I've had a huge problem with my central postal office hub in my state for the previous international packages which I'm sorting out now. I do have the last portion of Batch 3 faceplates shipping labels printed out though, which include yous. They will be dropped off this coming Monday 100%. If I don't post an update in this thread on that day, simply bump this thread up with a post as I get a notification for every post in here.

So for the packages being dropped off this upcoming Monday the 22th will be:

Chewdeezy - 1 Clean + 1 Midas
Guy66657 - 1 Clean
Batmanfan23 - 1 Clean
TactfulJoe - 1 Clean
seniram6 - 2 Clean
Subaqua - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
2suhweet -1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
Gizmo - 2 Clean + 2 BD [INTERNATIONAL]
Se-ed - 1 BD (Subtle Effect) [INTERNATIONAL]
Barrowroll - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
Misterscruff - 1 Clean + 1 BD (Subtle Effect) [INTERNATIONAL]
Euphoria - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
Desisandy - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]

I'm halfway done with painting Batch 4 so that will follow as well.
Just been held back right now because I've been emailing and been in talk with a worker at my states postal office hub due to some international issues which include for the follow people:

Abbd1ell - 1 Clean [LC949566881US]
BoHBomber - 1 Clean [LC949566895US]
Xenom0rph -1 Clean [LC949566904US]
Fan - 1 Clean [LC949566820US]
smileh - 1 Clean [LC949496987US]
Rory - Replacement Faceplate

Everything will be sorted out and be back on track this coming Monday 100%. Check back then for your tracking #.

Nice!!!!

btw HOLO do you have any plan to make another face plate for mark 42?

I am no.36 in batch 3 btw. Its an international shipping to Canada and it has already been fully paid like 2 years ago! Thanks

Right now is only 2014, so you need to check the date of the first post in this thread and realise 2013 and 2014 are only one year apart and not two...
:rotfl

Right now is only 2014, so you need to check the date of the first post in this thread and realise 2013 and 2014 are only one year apart and not two...
:rotfl

Oh you are right! Sorry my bad..Thanx for correction bro! =)

Will you reopen the list when all current orders are fullfilled? :)
Not sure yet. I might have some left over once I'm done sending out Batch 4.

Packages have been dropped off over time during this entire week. Writing out each tracking # as they're posted. Will have the complete set of #'s on Monday and they should all be moving out of my postal office then as well.

Batch 4 and those left over from before are also being packed right now.

Can't see my name on the last of the Batch 3 list. Can you check? Thanks.

Holo do you have the tracking # for batch 3?? I kind of understand you ship them last week and you'll have the #'s today.

Thanks!!

Holo do you have the tracking # for batch 3?? I kind of understand you ship them last week and you'll have the #'s today.

Thanks!!
I have about 3/4 of the packages from the list I posted earlier at my drop box. Yours isn't posted yet. I'm going to have them all there by the end of this week, Friday. That's when I'll have them all labeled and posted to be sent off. Will post the tracking # with the previous list then.
Been focusing on painting Batch 4 so was caught up in that slightly. Batch 4 is almost complete with the painting process.

Can't see my name on the last of the Batch 3 list. Can you check? Thanks.
Yours will be sent out soon as well.

Hey man, did you get those pics of the damaged faceplate I got? No hassle at all. Just checking in.
:duff

Hey man, did you get those pics of the damaged faceplate I got? No hassle at all. Just checking in.
:duff
Yup. Your replacement is being sent off this round as well.

I have about 3/4 of the packages from the list I posted earlier at my drop box. Yours isn't posted yet. I'm going to have them all there by the end of this week, Friday. That's when I'll have them all labeled and posted to be sent off. Will post the tracking # with the previous list then.
Been focusing on painting Batch 4 so was caught up in that slightly. Batch 4 is almost complete with the painting process.

Thank you Holo!!

Hey guys I'm considering selling mine if anyone is interested. Holo hasnt sent it to me yet so if your interested I can just have him mail you mine directly!

Hey Holo,

Any updates on those international packages yet? Tried the tracking number and is still showing "Not Found"

Back