• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED]

Hey...I am in batch 3. I am wondering when will mine be shipped. Thanks a bunch

Hey man, I got mine today, thanks.
Unfortunately it was smashed into bits inside the envelope.

:(

Still nothing, what the hell
I've been in talks with my friend over the past couple of days who works there and has informed that some international orders haven't moved out of my local facility yet. They have left my postal office and are currently sitting at my cities hub. This is the facility it sits at before leaving the country. He couldn't tell me why they've been delayed but told me that they should be properly moving out after the weekend. Meaning they should be heading out of the country today or tomorrow. I'm not sure why they didn't head out earlier but he told me this affected only a couple of international packages that I dropped off. Which is why some have gotten theirs and others haven't. The tracking # provided before are the labels that were attached on the package that I dropped off so they are correct but have not been properly moving ahead out of my states hub. Give it today and tomorrow for the tracking to be updated as the packages start moving out accordingly.

I've been in talks with my friend over the past couple of days who works there and has informed that some international orders haven't moved out of my local facility yet. They have left my postal office and are currently sitting at my cities hub. This is the facility it sits at before leaving the country. He couldn't tell me why they've been delayed but told me that they should be properly moving out after the weekend. Meaning they should be heading out of the country today or tomorrow. I'm not sure why they didn't head out earlier but he told me this affected only a couple of international packages that I dropped off. Which is why some have gotten theirs and others haven't. The tracking # provided before are the labels that were attached on the package that I dropped off so they are correct but have not been properly moving ahead out of my states hub. Give it today and tomorrow for the tracking to be updated as the packages start moving out accordingly.

hmm, seems like USPS has it out for me

hmm, seems like USPS has it out for me
They've been extremely frustrating for me with international shipping lately. Also recently had a case where the package said a notice was left for the recipient when the package was shipped without the signature confirmation feature. Meaning the package should have been dropped off and not have notice for it to be redelivered.
It's no surprise they've been falling apart over the years.

Apologize for the delay. Give it this week for it to properly move out and for the tracking # to update.

CTO15: And since yours is being sent to Canada, it should take roughly a week.

Last edited:

They've been extremely frustrating for me with international shipping lately. Also recently had a case where the package said a notice was left for the recipient when the package without the signature confirmation feature. Meaning the package should have just left dropped off and not a notice for it to be redelivered.
It's no surprise they've been falling apart over the years.

Apologize for the delay. Give it this week for it to properly move out and for the tracking # to update.

CTO15: And since yours is being sent to Canada, it should take roughly a week.

yeah I can only imagine how infuriating this has been for you. It made no sense to me why it was taking so long. I had one package come from the US shipped/received in 4 days.

SOrry Hologram could you please let me know when roughly will mine be shipped out... i know u are busy but i have left a few posts but you have yet to reply. Thanks

Don't know feronz but I'm in the 2nd part of batch 3. Any news on when is that shipping out Holo?

Hey man you said a week or so ago that mine was going to be shipped out and was wondering if you had a chance yet, and if so is there a tracking number? Thanks!

Still haven't got mine either, at batch 3 #10, amy news HOLO?

Shipping update for the final people in Batch 3 and Batch 2 will come shortly. I had to deal with some shipping errors in the previous shipment for international folks. Final portion of Batch 3, Batch 2 and first portion from Batch 4 will be going out within the next 2 weeks.

I done sold my clean mk7, Holo, but I still have my BD version. Any chance mine could be changed from clean to BD instead?

I'm batch 4 number 34 by the way.

Unbenannt.jpg
lc949566895us
:(

selling my clean face plate with the stock magnet installed. shoot me a pm if you're interested. SOLD!

Last edited:

still haven't receive mine....HOLO is there a tracking number for me to follow up? I am at batch #3 number 10

still haven't receive mine....HOLO is there a tracking number for me to follow up? I am at batch #3 number 10

The last portion for Batch 3 hasn't been dropped off yet. I've had a huge problem with my central postal office hub in my state for the previous international packages which I'm sorting out now. I do have the last portion of Batch 3 faceplates shipping labels printed out though, which include yous. They will be dropped off this coming Monday 100%. If I don't post an update in this thread on that day, simply bump this thread up with a post as I get a notification for every post in here.

So for the packages being dropped off this upcoming Monday the 22th will be:

Chewdeezy - 1 Clean + 1 Midas
Guy66657 - 1 Clean
Batmanfan23 - 1 Clean
TactfulJoe - 1 Clean
seniram6 - 2 Clean
Subaqua - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
2suhweet -1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
Gizmo - 2 Clean + 2 BD [INTERNATIONAL]
Se-ed - 1 BD (Subtle Effect) [INTERNATIONAL]
Barrowroll - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
Misterscruff - 1 Clean + 1 BD (Subtle Effect) [INTERNATIONAL]
Euphoria - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]
Desisandy - 1 Clean [INTERNATIONAL]

I'm halfway done with painting Batch 4 so that will follow as well.
Just been held back right now because I've been emailing and been in talk with a worker at my states postal office hub due to some international issues which include for the follow people:

Abbd1ell - 1 Clean [LC949566881US]
BoHBomber - 1 Clean [LC949566895US]
Xenom0rph -1 Clean [LC949566904US]
Fan - 1 Clean [LC949566820US]
smileh - 1 Clean [LC949496987US]
Rory - Replacement Faceplate

Everything will be sorted out and be back on track this coming Monday 100%. Check back then for your tracking #.

Back