• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED]

Been in contact with a few people. I'll be reshipping out the first shipment of Batch 3 tomorrow. Will provide tracking # and they will be posted here tomorrow night when I get home. Second portion of Batch 3 will be dropped off next week. Will provide tracking #'s as well. Sorry for the inconvenience guys, not a fan of First Class mail. Will update tomorrow with the packages that have been dropped off along with the tracking #'s.

delivery lost? hope mine's okay....am in Canada :pray:

My shipment got returned to Andrew also when he posted mine. It's possibly the reason many US members refuse to ship internationally!
And irony of ironies, the guy doing the casting on these stays in St. Thomas, Ontario. They have to travel to the US to be painted then back out to other countries.

Been in contact with a few people. I'll be reshipping out the first shipment of Batch 3 tomorrow. Will provide tracking # and they will be posted here tomorrow night when I get home. Second portion of Batch 3 will be dropped off next week. Will provide tracking #'s as well. Sorry for the inconvenience guys, not a fan of First Class mail. Will update tomorrow with the packages that have been dropped off along with the tracking #'s.

Am I on that list hologram???

Last edited:

I have not received mine, and I'm from the first batch. I have never had any problem receiving any shipments from any where in the world, and never from the US.

Please try to remember me in the 1st half of the 3rd batch. I was supposed to be in the 2nd batch and you skipped me. You told me I was in the 3rd batch and the listing was in error, so I'm hoping I don't get forgotten again.

Am I on that list hologram???

I have not received mine, and I'm from the first batch. I have never had any problem receiving any shipments from any where in the world, and never from the US.

Please try to remember me in the 1st half of the 3rd batch. I was supposed to be in the 2nd batch and you skipped me. You told me I was in the 3rd batch and the listing was in error, so I'm hoping I don't get forgotten again.
Yes you guys are a part of tomorrow. You guys might even get the first package as well. I'm simply shipping them again to your guys since it's been a while with no sign of them. If you guys get both the packages, keep them both.

As mentioned I'll post again tomorrow night with an update on tracking and those that I shipped off.

Yes you guys are a part of tomorrow. You guys might even get the first package as well. I'm simply shipping them again to your guys since it's been a while with no sign of them. If you guys get both the packages, keep them both.

As mentioned I'll post again tomorrow night with an update on tracking and those that I shipped off.

Awesome, please pm me the tracking info if you could, thanks again holo!

Reshipment has been dropped off. Will post tracking during the weekend. Second half of Batch 3 to follow shortly.

All second batch have been sent out? I still haven't got mine........

Reshipment has been dropped off. Will post tracking during the weekend. Second half of Batch 3 to follow shortly.
Do you have a list of people that have had theirs shipped? I'm #2 on batch 3 and even though it still says NRD paid I sent the rest of the payment + the magnet upgrade some time ago.

Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye Faceplate + Clear Eye Piece!

• Abbd1ell - 1 Clean
  • BoHBomber - 1 Clean
  • Xenom0rph -1 Clean
  • Rory - 1 Clean
  • Ebor - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Fan - 1 Clean
  • Transhi100 - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • CrAZyVEgAsBoY - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Plastik - 1 Clean
  • Levit05 - 1 Clean + 1 BD
  • Lee in MI - 1 Clean
  • Spectramr2 - 1 Clean
  • Entropy - 2 Clean

Im in the US and have not received anything yet. Do you have a tracking number for me?

Holo, will you still be posting tracking numbers?

same. I'm beginning to get a little ticked that these haven't arrived yet considering I was in batch 2

I forgot all about this. I was #28 in batch 2. Has that point been reached, yet? Thanks.

I've been extremely patient even though I've never gotten any replies to my posts or any sort of PM. Ive gone a whole year without an upgraded face plate so I think I can live without it. I would be happy with just a full refund at this point.

I've been extremely patient even though I've never gotten any replies to my posts or any sort of PM. Ive gone a whole year without an upgraded face plate so I think I can live without it. I would be happy with just a full refund at this point.

same. I'm beginning to get a little ticked that these haven't arrived yet considering I was in batch 2

still haven't received anything of mine...:-/
Your faceplates have been dropped off already. Shipping labels have been created and they're being tacked on the packages at the postal office today. I had one more international customers squeeze in through. I have already PM'd couple of members. Will post the tracking tonight next to each corresponding username on here. Last portion of Batch 3 will be shipped soon as well. The entire Batch 4 has already been casted and primer has already been applied to them. Final painting needs to get on those and cleaned up before packaging.

Apologize for the delay in these but they are in full gear towards getting out to you guys shortly. If you are from a previous batch that hasn't been shipped it's because you have never responded to my information PM, I will send another if you haven't.

just to clarify, you just shipped them out today? Or when you said you did ~4 weeks ago?

I'm sorry if I'm coming off annoying

just to clarify, you just shipped them out today? Or when you said you did ~4 weeks ago?

I'm sorry if I'm coming off annoying
I had them shipped out a while ago but I'm not sure what happened to that shipment and I didn't personally print out labels through Paypal for those but rather through the cashier there. The shipment that's going out today is the reshipment for the previous one only this time I personally printed the labels at home so I have tracking # for them all. As I stated before, if you happen to get both packages, keep them both.

Back