• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED

Hi Holo, thanks for the update, but did you see my pm?

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED

Holo thanks for what you do man. I've been waiting patiently for the faceplate and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Again, thanks man!

Batch 2 was dropped off at the postal office today. This includes the following members:

• Furyan
  • Specineff
  • bangooface
  • Tobor64
  • pinder91
  • flint007
  • dneilan1
  • joeaux
  • galmando
  • mah45
  • Samuraimasta
  • CTO15
  • Pirate
  • JTLin

US Customers can expect their faceplates to arrive some time next week and international customers can expect it within 2-3 weeks.
Batch 3 is current being painted up.

Hey Holo just wondering if my order went out as I am in batch 2 but my name isn't on the list. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Did you forget about me again? :(

Batch 2 was dropped off at the postal office today. This includes the following members:

• Furyan
  • Specineff
  • bangooface
  • Tobor64
  • pinder91
  • flint007
  • dneilan1
  • joeaux
  • galmando
  • mah45
  • Samuraimasta
  • CTO15
  • Pirate
  • JTLin

US Customers can expect their faceplates to arrive some time next week and international customers can expect it within 2-3 weeks.

Hey Holo just wondering if my order went out as I am in batch 2 but my name isn't on the list. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
Sent you a PM.

Did you forget about me again? :(
No I forgot to add you onto that list. :lol As well as Ebor from Batch 1. Yours was dropped off yesterday as well. Expect it some time this coming week.

Cool! Thanks brother!

Sent you a PM.

No I forgot to add you onto that list. :lol As well as Ebor from Batch 1. Yours was dropped off yesterday as well. Expect it some time this coming week.

I Holo
I'm in the batch 4 list and I sent you the pending payment, please check it when you can.
Thanks

• Furyan
  • Specineff
  • bangooface
  • Tobor64
  • pinder91
  • flint007
  • dneilan1
  • joeaux
  • galmando
  • mah45
  • Samuraimasta
  • CTO15
  • Pirate
  • JTLin

:rock:rock:rock

Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye Faceplate + Clear Eye Piece!

Hi Holo, I'm not currently on the list and I sent payment, order and shipping details quite a while ago. Just want to make sure I don't fall through the cracks. :duff

Slight delay to Batch 2. I got the packages sent back to me due to it's weight surpassing the weight limit for First Class Mail. International packages are fine as of now since I used a smaller form factor for those. The packages were a couple of ounces over the limit, not sure why they can't just let them go through. :slap I'll be going to Staples later and picking up a bulk of smaller shipping envelopes. I'll have them reshipped today! Sorry about the small delay. Cashier at the postal office didn't say anything when I dropped them off. This is for US Customers in Batch 2, international are still fine and on their way.

And @Barbossa: No worries buddy. If you replied to my information fill out PM, I have your address and information down. I'm using a separate program to keep everyone's info in check. First post is not updated.

Batch 3 is being painted right now as well. I have roughly the first 10 nearly completed already.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to getting mine.

And @Barbossa: No worries buddy. If you replied to my information fill out PM, I have your address and information down. I'm using a separate program to keep everyone's info in check. First post is not updated.

Perfect, thanks! :)

Almost 9 month to the day since I paid and it finally arrived. Looks great!! My MK VII is now complete. Thanks. :clap

Both my BD and reg masks arrived today, KILLER!!!! Really great pieces indeed,makes the official masks look doofy in comparison. Thanks Hologram!

If anyone has a spare clean one that want to sell me - please PM me!!! Thanks!!!

Wonderful. It's wonderful. Got mine today. Great work. Worth the wait Holo. You sir are a Master. Thanks again man.

Hi Holo,

is mine on its way, too?

Back