• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate!

Hey brother, I'm on the first batch list and I sent you a PM about a month ago. Just wanna make sure you haven't forgotten about me.

Hey brother, I'm on the first batch list and I sent you a PM about a month ago. Just wanna make sure you haven't forgotten about me.
Forward that PM to me again dsokyra. I never got your PM when I was shipping everyone else in Batch 1. I do have your faceplates ready as I kept them to the side in case you PM'd me.

PM me again with all your info and I'll have it shipped out Monday.

I replyed to pm mate can you send me the info to pay again please

Hi Holo,

Just letting you know I'm still interested. I'm looking forward to hearing from you regarding shipping on our PM thread. :)

Cheers!

Update:

Another week, another cold storm. Weather hit 60 two days ago and then it suddenly drops down to the 20's the very next day. :slap

Good news is I have the entirety of Batch 2 almost complete. This Saturday is looking like a warm day so I'll be finishing up on clear coating the faceplates, let them dry and then will start painting in the black for the eyes. I'm aiming on shipping these by next Thursday. Should be possible if the weather doesn't constantly go bonkers.

Batch 3 will also begin right after Batch 2 ships out next week. Batch 3 will ship out within 2 weeks once Batch 2 ships and then Batch 4 will follow. The only obstacle is the weather and by the time Batch 3 begins rolling, it'll be warm all around so I'll be pushing these out extremely fast.

13125985333_022888bdb9_c.jpg

13125887445_6e5fa2c23a_c.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED

That is looking good really nice Hologram! I sent you a PM. Looking forward to your reply. Cheers!

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! [CLOSED

Thanks for the update Holo. Sounds like April is the month to have mine.

Just want to confirm that you received my PM with my address?

Just want to confirm that you received my PM with my address?

Indeed I have. I will be shipping it out along with Batch 2. My postal office is about 30 minutes away so it's more convenient to just have all the packages I need to ship out, shipped out together. Your faceplates are already done. I finishing Batch 2 today and will be shipping them out very shortly along with yours.

I have PM'ed you a few times and have received no response. I am in batch 2 and paid in full, although only showing deposit paid. I have requested the battle damaged faceplate.

Indeed I have. I will be shipping it out along with Batch 2. My postal office is about 30 minutes away so it's more convenient to just have all the packages I need to ship out, shipped out together. Your faceplates are already done. I finishing Batch 2 today and will be shipping them out very shortly along with yours.

Thanks buddy! I'm no hurry...Just wanted to make sure you got my message :)

Good to hear on the update. Anxiously awaiting for these!

Hi Holo, I just pm'ed you, thanks!

Hey hologram, was wondering if you started on batch 3 yet? Progress? Thanks in advance.

I'm happy to say that Batch 2 is fully completed! All I have left to do for the next two days is pack up all the faceplates accordingly, print out shipping labels for each one and then drop them off. If I can, I will have it done this Tuesday but if it takes longer than expected, it will be all dropped off on Thursday for sure.

Batch 3 is going to start being painted tomorrow. I appreciate everyones patience! Going to try my hardest to get most, if not all of Batch 3 shipped out within the next 2 weeks. I'm trying to do this as fast as possible but I also don't want to rush these out. That just results in a sloppy job.

I also want to clarify that the magnets will not be glued onto the faceplates. This applies to those who ordered the magnet upgrade. I will have a tutorial up this week on how to glue the magnet on the faceplate properly according to your figures magnet alignment.

13676419653_30c8e92c05_b_d.jpg

Last edited:

love it! :love:love:love

Looking good man, cant wait to get mine.

Thanks for the update! Finally winter comes to an end. :)

Back