• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run Open

Love the new bd version. Would love to be put on the earliest list available. I'll keep checking for updates. Great work!

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run Open

Only been sent out to Batch 2 + 3 so far. Batch 4 will get them shortly once I organize the list of orders for 2 + 3.
Have you updated the OP recently? I'm in batch 3 and sent payment + responded to your PM almost immediately when you sent it, also requested the magnet upgrade + sent payment for it.

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + Battle Damage + MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate!

is this thread still active?

thank HOLO and don't worry, Canada here is -25 degrees overall this week ;]

Just had my midas convert. Cant wait for another batch to be opened.

Subscribing just in case this opens again. I'm interested on a Mark VII clean version. :)

Any updates on this?

I'm in Batch 2 and have been paid in full since around 7/29/2013. This was when only 14/31 of the Batch 1 people were paid in full. I get the whole "first come, first served", but when you're pushing 7 months (on a 3 month estimate) I can't help but think maybe those who paid first should have gotten something before those who only "called" a place in line. :(

I'm in the third batch #29 and looking to sell mine. anyone interested shoot me a pm.

Any updates on this?

I'm in Batch 2 and have been paid in full since around 7/29/2013. This was when only 14/31 of the Batch 1 people were paid in full. I get the whole "first come, first served", but when you're pushing 7 months (on a 3 month estimate) I can't help but think maybe those who paid first should have gotten something before those who only "called" a place in line. :(

People who "called" a place were asked to pay in full before theirs were delivered.
Not everyone knows or trusts everyone around here.
I trusted Andrew and paid in full for mine but others might have been more cautious.
He's only been held up with the painting because of the weather. When it brightens up he will be back to painting. They are worth waiting for, i can assure you.

Any updates on this?

The reservation was just a way to keep it organized as best as possible and to make it fair the best way I can with the huge amount of interest.

Unfortunately this winter has been extremely harsh and I wasn't able to paint these properly due to it.

I was going to update this tomorrow as I plan on repainting tomorrow. Weather is going to be relatively warm tomorrow but it might snow again this Tuesday so I'm going to take the opportunity tomorrow to do as much as I can.

I already have about 20 faceplates at the gold paint stage before the Winter hit so I should be able to get most, if not all, of Batch 2 shipped out this week or next week depending on the weather. I do apologize about the delay. It's not something I wanted or had control over. I've been waiting for the weather to get warmer as I rather have these faceplates come out with the best quality possible instead of churning these out looking like **** with a terrible paint job. It requires layers and layers of coat of paint just for 1 faceplate so I do need the proper environment to work in. Unfortunately for me, I don't have a workshop to do this in.

I understand the frustration waiting can be but there are some things that are out of my hand such as the weather. I'm doing my best to deliver these in the quality I would want them delivered to me if I was a customer. Trust me when I say I too wish custom work could be done in just a mere day but the reality is quite the opposite.

I will be working on these tomorrow morning all the way through into the afternoon and will grind these out the best I can. I will aim into getting everyone in Batch 2 shipped out by next week the latest and will work towards getting Batch 3 done right after.

I appreciate everyone's patience. With the weather hopefully getting warmer my attention will be in getting these completed and into your hands as fast as humanly possible. :duff

Last edited:

The reservation was just a way to keep it organized as best as possible and to make it fair the best way I can with the huge amount of interest.

Unfortunately this winter has been extremely harsh and I wasn't able to paint these properly due to it.

I was going to update this tomorrow as I plan on repainting tomorrow. Weather is going to be relatively warm tomorrow but it might snow again this Tuesday so I'm going to take the opportunity tomorrow to do as much as I can.

I already have about 20 faceplates at the gold paint stage before the Winter hit so I should be able to get most, if not all, of Batch 2 shipped out this week or next week depending on the weather. I do apologize about the delay. It's not something I wanted or had control over. I've been waiting for the weather to get warmer as I rather have these faceplates come out with the best quality possible instead of churning these out looking like **** with a terrible paint job. It requires layers and layers of coat of paint just for 1 faceplate so I do need the proper environment to work in. Unfortunately for me, I don't have a workshop to do this in.

I understand the frustration waiting can be but there are some things that are out of my hand such as the weather. I'm doing my best to deliver these in the quality I would want them delivered to me if I was a customer. Trust me when I say I too wish custom work could be done in just a mere day but the reality is quite the opposite.

I will be working on these tomorrow morning all the way through into the afternoon and will grind these out the best I can. I will aim into getting everyone in Batch 2 shipped out by next week the latest and will work towards getting Batch 3 done right after.

I appreciate everyone's patience. With the weather hopefully getting warmer my attention will be in getting these completed and into your hands as fast as humanly possible. :duff

Thank you for the update Hologram AI! The pictures of the faceplates really look good. I hope to make it into one of your batches. :)

The update is greatly appreciated. I'm not in a hurry for mine and I know the quality will be great when it finally does arrive. Thanks. :duff

Thanks for the update. You think you can update the list if you get a chance? I sent the rest of my payment+magnet upgrade back in December but I'm still listed as only NRD payed.

I have sent multiple pms with no reply at all please get back to me thanks

Thanks for the update. You think you can update the list if you get a chance? I sent the rest of my payment+magnet upgrade back in December but I'm still listed as only NRD payed.

Same here
If you sent me a PM filling out the information I asked for, I have it all and your order amount. I will try and get to updating the first post but that's not my main focus as of now.
I have sent multiple pms with no reply at all please get back to me thanks
Sorry about that Paul. I've been swamped with PM's. I'll be sending one back now.

Thanks for the update man... I did PM the info a little late. Sorry for that. I can't wait and no rush. The work you've done so far is just stunning.

Back