• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run Open

Sent payment for 3 BD Face plates.

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye/Mouth Faceplate! [BD Version Run Open

Can we still order the BD faceplate?

Sent you a PM reguarding a custom BD faceplate Hologram.

Sorry if this has been asked already but have you thought about making faceplates for the Mark IV and VI?

Just sent payment for 1 bd faceplate. Thanks

Hey Holo, I've got an order for a normal faceplate in Batch 4. I know you said that people can add a BD faceplate to their order, but is it possible I can switch out my normal faceplate order for a BD faceplate order? I can send over the extra money if necessary.

Please let me know

Just wondering if you got the 2nd half of my payment for the mask in batch 2

Couple quick photos of the faceplate. I touched it up a bit around the eyes and added the lining on the side with a Gundam marker. The goal was to mimic the original Hot Toys faceplate as close as possible.

Super happy with how this turned out. Thanks Holo for doing such a great job on these.

11264336994_4d55e4867c_b.jpg

11264379103_cd1f4ae4eb_b.jpg

Do you think the black around the eyes is a little messy? I mean it looks amazing don't get me wrong but would it look possibly better without the black paint? It wouldn't be as screen accurate but I dunno. What you guys think? Great work all in all though!

Do you think the black around the eyes is a little messy? I mean it looks amazing don't get me wrong but would it look possibly better without the black paint? It wouldn't be as screen accurate but I dunno. What you guys think? Great work all in all though!
It's something that I've learned to clean up on and I'm going to be using another form of black paint to apply in that area. It's also something anyone can clean up if they think it's too messy. It was hand painted with the smallest brush I can find so that it doesn't reach the gold area and was quite time consuming and challenging.

All in all, faceplates from now on will have a cleaner black paint app and will also be painted faster with this new method. Although I don't think it was THAT bad considering the time constraint I was in for Batch 1. :lol

UPDATE Batch 2 - 4
Painting may be put to a halt for the remainder of December. It's currently snowing all week and I can't paint in this weather without the paint app coming out completely ruined. I'll be trying my best to create a little window of oppitunity here and there to paint but as of now, it's been snowing all day and night. I also don't want to ship out anything around the Christmas seasons as packages will be lost left and right.

PM's will be sent out to Batch 2-4 to finalize your orders!
Once it's finalized, Batch 4 will begin to be casted and no more orders can be placed for Batch 2-4.

PLEASE respond to the PM the moment you get it. I will let you add a BD faceplate or the magnet upgrade to your order for the next week or so and then will close it off for good.

The PM will also request your shipping address so I will need that as well.

Got mine in this morning before i headed off for work.
I had to wait to get home to mess about with them.
They look great!
I had to switch out all the magnets though. Just the luck of the draw i suppose!
Now my MKIV, MKVI and MKVII all have new faceplates!

EE56B7AB-C5DF-4778-987D-E75F17165A6F.jpg

2597B863-D4C0-4081-91EF-CBD4ED46DF83.jpg

DD3BBD70-AA9E-48A8-BD75-D4209420A3AE.jpg

985B212A-D194-492B-ABAB-EDAC743E6737.jpg

DBB14FD8-2344-477B-9AE8-4FE778825566.jpg

53E288D8-AB68-441F-B93B-F6D5A9D52F9B.jpg

387A01CE-B0A4-4235-A133-E731051FCA9D.jpg

3AE86F3B-1358-4012-9547-0222B86425F1.jpg

Hey Holo,
Information sent

Info sent Holo, thanks again for offering this great custom!

info sent! thank Holo, need a magnet upgrade as well

Back