• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Temporarily Closed

Count me in for a BD Faceplate...I'm in Batch 1 with a "shipping soon" tag, so let me know... :wave

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Temporarily Closed

I'll count all the faceplates I have and see if there are left overs. If there are, they'll be up for grabs for BD for anyone who has faceplates ordered already. I believe I have a couple of extras but I need to count to double check.

Or

I haven't had Batch 4 casted yet so I actually might just open up a run for BD faceplates for those in Batch 1-4.

Leave it open for a week and then have those casted along with those who already ordered for Batch 4. I imagine that works better for everyone who has faceplates on order and want a BD one as well.

Great idea,Id be down.

Holo, i sent a PM regarding the extra bd faceplate.

Yep, I'm definitely down for a BD faceplate.

I'm 16th in the 3rd batch; could I have the magnet upgrade please?
Thanks.

9626297550_23ca7e2111_z.jpg

10700841066_5d29fd161a_z.jpg

BD Faceplate - Small run for those who have an order in for Batch 1 - 4

Alright guys, as requested I'll be opening a small run to those interested in a BD faceplate. This is currently only for those who already have an order placed in Batch 1 - 4. So if you would like to add a BD faceplate onto your order, now is the time to do so.

Please read through this whole post before sending payment. I'll try and make this as clear as possible.

1) Price for a BD faceplate will be $40.
This price applies for both US and International buyers however I do ask that the payment is sent as a gift so that there isn't a loss.
If you don't want to send it as a gift, add $2 to cover the fee.

2) Magnet upgrade is INCLUDED for your BD faceplate! If your regular clean faceplate does not have a magnet upgrade, that must be purchased separately for $1 for each faceplate, if you would like that upgrade. When you make your payment for a BD faceplate, if you would like the magnet upgrade for your clean faceplate, you can throw the payment in there and leave a note saying the extra $1 is for a magnet upgrade on your clean one.

3) Each BD faceplate is weathered individually. You won't find two faceplate exactly identical although they will be similar. The one in the picture is my own personal faceplate that I have on my figure.

4) Your BD faceplate will be shipped with your clean faceplate together.

To those interested, send payment as a gift/or with fees applied to: [email protected]

Include your SSF Username + How many BD faceplates you're buying in the note section of your payment.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. :duff

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! BD Small Run Open

I have a regular on order, if I want to add a BD faceplate, it's $38 and that's included shipping right?

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! BD Small Run Open

I have a regular on order, if I want to add a BD faceplate, it's $38 and that's included shipping right?
Yes. It's $38 flat for both US and International. Magnet upgrade is also included with the price. The BD will be shipped with your clean faceplate.

$40 if you don't want to send it as a gift.

wow, that BD face plate looks good. I'll be sending payment on Friday, is that ok?

So if I only ordered 1 face plate originally, and now add this BD faceplate to my order. Will they ship together?

wow, that BD face plate looks good. I'll be sending payment on Friday, is that ok?

So if I only ordered 1 face plate originally, and now add this BD faceplate to my order. Will they ship together?
This run will be open until next Weds so yes that'll be fine.

Bingo to your second question. To those who order a BD faceplate, it'll be shipped together with your clean faceplate.

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! BD Version Run Ope

Just sent payment for a BD faceplate. I'm in batch 1. Is it possible to not have as many marks around the nose area of mine? If not, that's cool, just thought I'd ask.

Looks great though.

Re: Iron Man Mark VII + BD Version - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! BD Version Run Ope

Just sent payment for a BD faceplate. I'm in batch 1. Is it possible to not have as many marks around the nose area of mine? If not, that's cool, just thought I'd ask.

Looks great though.
I can take request on things I can change such as yours so will do. Thanks for the interest. :duff

Holo, sent you a pm. Could you kindly reply
PMing back now.

have any been shipped yet? Just wondering as im number 3 in the 1st batch and can't wait to improve my MKVII

Payment sent. Please check.
By the way, my order is 1 Mark VII + 1 MIDAS + 1 BD.
And the two faceplate magnet upgrade is include. THX.

Last edited:

have any been shipped yet? Just wondering as im number 3 in the 1st batch and can't wait to improve my MKVII
None yet but I have about 6 ready to be shipped but USPS won't deliver my bulk order of shipping envelopes! I ordered a bulk of 100 yellow bubble envelopes which were suppose to arrive last week but never did so the seller shipped out another batch to me which I'm hoping arrives today.

Aside from the 6 fully completed I have 24 that will be completed by the end of next week. Batch 1 will be fully completed by the end of next week, aside from those who order a BD faceplate. Yours is shipping out tomorrow my friend.

I'll be pming those who's faceplates are ready to ship and ask if they want a BD faceplate otherwise they'll be shipped tomorrow if I get the shipping envelopes today.

Payment sent. Please check.
By the way, my order is 1 Mark VII + 1 MIDAS + 1 BD.
And the two faceplate magnet upgrade is include. THX.
Thanks. I'll have the list updated tonight. :wave

Payment sent for a Battle Damaged Faceplate! Thanks!

Payment sent for 2 additional Battle Damage Faceplates! :D

Thanks Holo! :rock

Back