• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Batch 4 Open for Reservation

Still possible to get me on the list? Cuz im def in if so.

Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! Batch 4 Open for Reservation

My friend, payment send, $23 (with magnet upgrade).

Ty

10547747276_50f8fb1553_c.jpg

10547742195_133ef08c6a_c.jpg

10547969513_d6943bc229_c.jpg

10547750726_5dc4e8563d_c.jpg

Looks awesome Holo great work! :rock

That's such a subtle but awesome mod. I can't wait to get mine. Looks great! :rock

Looks awesome. Definitely worth the wait.

it really does take the figure to 11.

BAM! So happy I ordered the faceplate <3

Jeeeeeeeez Holo's faceplate really makes the stock one look crappy in comparison. Hey Holo how do you want me to go about adding a magnet to my order? Also does this fit any of the other MK's?

Great work Andrew!
That looks incredible. I am getting so very excited for mine now.

Jeeeeeeeez Holo's faceplate really makes the stock one look crappy in comparison. Hey Holo how do you want me to go about adding a magnet to my order? Also does this fit any of the other MK's?

The plate itself will not fit any other mark. BUT...
Do what i did.
Pick up a few spare MKVII necks and heads.
I plan on putting these on the MKIV, MKVI and MKVII.

I was gonna cancel but these new pics totally made me change my mind! XD This mod looks amazing.

Great work Andrew!
That looks incredible. I am getting so very excited for mine now.

The plate itself will not fit any other mark. BUT...
Do what i did.
Pick up a few spare MKVII necks and heads.
I plan on putting these on the MKIV, MKVI and MKVII.

Good idea!

10547750726_5dc4e8563d_c.jpg

That looks absolutely badass :yess:
Great work Holo. So glad I jumped on this.

Hey Hologram, payment has been sent, please add me to your list, thanks!

Thanks everyone for the kind words! Happy that I finally nailed the painting process.

Just a little something I started working on today. Literally 10 minutes ago so it isn't much but thought I might share as a teaser. Haven't done BD work in a while so this more or less a test.

For one, adding BD to this is way more fun than making a clear version. :rolleyes2

10601862095_e4b1b9d358_c.jpg

10601892606_d5dbef71fd_c.jpg

Back