• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! (Update on Page 32)

Payment sent for magnets! Thanks!

payment sent for magnets, thanks again :hi5:

Lol. Your avatar is the worlds greatest detective and you can't go back thirty posts and read about it yourself?
:lol
sorry what are the magnets for?
The stock faceplate comes with a magnet on the back which attaches to the head. It wasn't originally being included because I didn't think I would be able to supply it but thanks to NICK I now can. I ordered 100 and its an optional upgrade for a $1 for each faceplate you ordered. It'll be super glued and fitted properly before I ship it out to you.

I only PMd the first batch to send the optional upgrade payment but I will send the PM to the second and third batch later today.

Lol. Your avatar is the worlds greatest detective and you can't go back thirty posts and read about it yourself?
If you look carefully, you would notice that's not Batman, but Bizarro Batman, "?wORLD'S wORST dETECTIVE"

If you look carefully, you would notice that's not Batman, but Bizarro Batman, "?wORLD'S wORST dETECTIVE"

bATZARRO!

batzarro_request_by_anny_d-d3enpg9.jpg

And so it begins...:panic:

9788380936_8ef1bc5ebf_b.jpg

Nice.
Make sure and wash them all first in warm soapy water with a fine toothbrush. Then dab them dry and allow to dry overnight in a warm place.
Blappy uses a thin mould release, but it can still linger. Better to be safe than sorry.
Good luck!

Nice.
Make sure and wash them all first in warm soapy water with a fine toothbrush. Then dab them dry and allow to dry overnight in a warm place.
Blappy uses a thin mould release, but it can still linger. Better to be safe than sorry.
Good luck!
I always wash them in soap water before painting. :wink1:

Will update when I get the chance. Busy week. :sleep

:yess: Almost there! I haven't even open my Mark VII yet just waiting for this faceplate!

Last edited:

Payment sent for magnet. Thank you.

Hey Hologram Al,

Can you confirm you have received my payment? Please put me down for a magnet too if that's cool.

I wouldnt mind a second either if I'm allowed. May be too late for me though since I'm pretty high up on the list...

$1 magnet payment sent

Back