• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII/MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate + Clear Eye Piece!

Just in case you forgot to update the list Holo, I'll have 3 faceplates coming :)

Big news to everyone who has an order placed.​

I'm happy to say I will have Batch 1-3 all fully casted in roughly 2 weeks. Yes you read that right.
I'll have all 100+ faceplates and eye pieces fully casted and ready to paint in roughly 2 weeks.
That means the wait time has been cut 90% for batch 2-3 as far as the casting production goes. You will still need to wait for your faceplates to be painted but they will all be casted and in hand soon.

:woo

I'll be PMing the first batch to request the rest of the payment so that I can start painting the first batch the moment I have all the cast in hand. Pictures will follow as it progresses.

First post will be updated later this week.
Just in case you forgot to update the list Holo, I'll have 3 faceplates coming :)
I'll update the first post later this week Eric. Didn't forget about you!

Full Payment sent! Sorry for the delay Hologram.

Remaining balance sent. Thank you.

add me too thx

NRD sent :wave

Full payment sent with details.
Please add me to batch 4 :)

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate!

Full payment sent for 1 faceplate/eye piece.
Thanks for doing this, mate!

Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate!

:blissy

Eye piece isn't shown in the picture because they are in a Tupperware container. It takes a couple of days for them to fully harden after coming out of the mold so they're left in an airtight container to keep dust from sticking to them.

9679410725_a830b6c828_b.jpg

I'll have the cast for Batch 2-3 hopefully by the end of next week and then painting will begin. :woo

If you are in the first batch and see this, please do send the remaining payment if you only sent your NRD.

Big thanks to David Guertin from blapmodels. Been a big help with this entire project and wouldn't be possible without him as well as Username aka Barry for the recommendation.

EDIT: Batch 1 + 2
9691283996_41fcc28431_z.jpg

9691283920_d87fe1f9bb_z.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate! (Update on Page 28)

I see mine! :rock

Username has half of those :monkey1

Not painting batch one before then?
Not yet. Not everyone from the first batch has yet to give me their full payment so I'm giving them until the end of next week. Those who don't send me the rest of the payment I'll have to skip over and go onto the next person in line until they do send the payment.

However I think it's only fair I give them a little bit of time to see my PM and send it.
I see mine! :rock

Username has half of those :monkey1
He has a whole row to himself. :lol

Not yet. Not everyone from the first batch has yet to give me their full payment so I'm giving them until the end of next week. Those who don't send me the rest of the payment I'll have to skip over and go onto the next person in line until they do send the payment.

However I think it's only fair I give them a little bit of time to see my PM and send it.

He has a whole row to himself. :lol

Its cool man, I'm just anxious since they look so badass!

Back