• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII/MIDAS - Modded Eye + Mouth Faceplate + Clear Eye Piece!

Would you consider doing a battle damaged version? Perhaps one similar to the bd on the mark VI faceplate?

Read the first post man. Click on the "spoiler" tab. He probably will do the BD faceplate. But later when he finish all the 3 regular batches. He also will do the Midas faceplate.

Just noticed that my place on the list for the third batch needs to be amended with "International" added. I'm no 16 on the list, thanks!

Hi, I sent in full payment about 1 week ago and I just want to make sure its received since I didnt see any updates recently to the list. Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply Feronz. I did indeed get it. I just had no time to update lately.

Would you consider doing a battle damaged version? Perhaps one similar to the bd on the mark VI faceplate?
Read the first post man. Click on the "spoiler" tab. He probably will do the BD faceplate. But later when he finish all the 3 regular batches. He also will do the Midas faceplate.
:lecture Battle damage faceplates will be offered later. I am indeed doing it, I'm currently experimenting different methods and look. I will be offering it down the road.

Just noticed that my place on the list for the third batch needs to be amended with "International" added. I'm no 16 on the list, thanks!
Will update later this week.

First Batch Casting Update
The first casting will be made on Thursday. The two clay molds have been made and they're waiting to be aired out so all the gas is cleared. Casting will then be in full swing next Monday and will move forward from that point pretty quickly. Casting production will not stop. So once the first batch of 30 is casted and prepped for painting, the 2nd batch will be put into casting immediately.

I will be requesting the rest of the payment the week before your faceplate is being painted.

Reservation is now CLOSED - TEMPORARILY
Also I'm closing the reservation temporarily. I'm not taking anymore orders until I finished the first batch. I want to keep this more organized and can't constantly have orders pouring in from this point on. I will straighten out the first post and make it all the more organized. If you are interested in a faceplate, follow this thread as I will reopen down the road.

Last edited:

mines also (International) in first batch

Holo, check your PP. Sent you the balance of payment for my order. Thanks again for offering up this excellent mod. Most appreciated.
:hi5:

Holgram AI, good news on the battle damage faceplate man!!:yess:

And about the Midas faceplate. With the few "in hand" pictures of midas, do you think the gold is so different from the one on the Mark VII??

I want your opinion please, to consider getting 1 of my 3 faceplates for the Midas.

Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply Feronz. I did indeed get it. I just had no time to update lately.

:lecture Battle damage faceplates will be offered later. I am indeed doing it, I'm currently experimenting different methods and look. I will be offering it down the road.

Will update later this week.

First Batch Casting Update
The first casting will be made on Thursday. The two clay molds have been made and they're waiting to be aired out so all the gas is cleared. Casting will then be in full swing next Monday and will move forward from that point pretty quickly. Casting production will not stop. So once the first batch of 30 is casted and prepped for painting, the 2nd batch will be put into casting immediately.

I will be requesting the rest of the payment the week before your faceplate is being painted.

Reservation is now CLOSED - TEMPORARILY
Also I'm closing the reservation temporarily. I'm not taking anymore orders until I finished the first batch. I want to keep this more organized and can't constantly have orders pouring in from this point on. I will straighten out the first post and make it all the more organized. If you are interested in a faceplate, follow this thread as I will reopen down the road.

Hi, i'm in the first batch but gonna be away for two weeks starting Sunday so should i pay the rest before i go? Let me know thanks

Hi, i'm in the first batch but gonna be away for two weeks starting Sunday so should i pay the rest before i go? Let me know thanks
Yes that will be easier as I don't want to hold up faceplates.

PM me whenever you do send the rest so I have you down as fully paid.

Thanks to those in the first batch who fully paid off their remaining balance. Making my job easier. :banana

Here's the first test cast of the faceplate. Came out very nicely.

The first batch of faceplates will be fully casted by the end of next week or the following week. If you feel like sending the remaining balance now, feel free to do so. Also sending it as a gift doesn't hurt either! :naughty

First post has been cleaned up as well. If anyone is a international order and you're not labeled as such in the first post, please post here letting me know so I can update it.*

9624893314_1f14809718_z.jpg

Oh and a little teaser for fun.

9626390686_82206233d4_c.jpg

I just sent final payment but forgot to add my username. I sent you a PM with my paypal info so you can confirm.

Payment sent as well for numero tres :lol

damn i just missed out....think you could squeeze me on the list? i can send payment immediately!

remainder of payment sent, thanks

I'm down for the battle damaged faceplate as well!!

Put me down for a faceplate as well!

Big news to everyone who has an order placed.​

I'm happy to say I will have Batch 1-3 all fully casted in roughly 2 weeks. Yes you read that right.
I'll have all 100+ faceplates and eye pieces fully casted and ready to paint in roughly 2 weeks.
That means the wait time has been cut 90% for batch 2-3 as far as the casting production goes. You will still need to wait for your faceplates to be painted but they will all be casted and in hand soon.

:woo

I'll be PMing the first batch to request the rest of the payment so that I can start painting the first batch the moment I have all the cast in hand. Pictures will follow as it progresses.

Last edited:

Double posted by accident.

:yess: That's awesome news for everyone! Can't wait to see how they turned out. :hi5:

Back