• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark VII - Modded Eye Faceplate + Clear Eye Piece!

Payment sent in full for faceplates

This feels like Robbie's DX12 faceplate all over again haha
Yeah, a pretty obvious miss by HT that thankfully is pretty easily corrected by those with the skill like AI or Robbie, respectively. Nice that there are folks out there catering to the market HT creates with these issues.

Paid in full for the second batch. Crap you guys are fast. I was wanting in on the first batch. I snoozed and I lost. Sheesh. Anyway, thanks for the great work.

Yeah, a pretty obvious miss by HT that thankfully is pretty easily corrected by those with the skill like AI or Robbie, respectively. Nice that there are folks out there catering to the market HT creates with these issues.

:exactly::goodpost::clap

Can you guess what I'm adding onto the mask? :panic::panic:

9386019085_cac00e1c53_c.jpg

I hope you guys don't mind that I put the casting process on hold for a day or two.

I'll be working on this tonight and tomorrow and then hopefully on Tuesday or Weds I can start the production of the first batch, since that will take a little over a month to fully cast.
Hopefully I can nail this so that I can add it onto the final casts.

Was going to start the casting prep and production for the first batch tomorrow but I thought it'd be nice to include this before I start doing that since it's something most of you guys have asked about.

Last edited:

Hey that's cool with me. Even better faceplate 😃

Take as long as you need. That will make everyone's OCD take a back seat when looking at the figure.

Thanks so much for doing this.

Deposit sent for second batch. Forgot to include my user name in the Paypal payment, but it is the same as my email. Thanks.

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime is on your side, yes it is!

I hope you guys don't mind that I put the casting process on hold for a day or two.

I'll be working on this tonight and tomorrow and then hopefully on Tuesday or Weds I can start the production of the first batch, since that will take a little over a month to fully cast.

Was going to start the casting prep and production for the first batch tomorrow but I thought it'd be nice to include this before I start doing that since it's something most of you guys have asked about.

Even better! Take the time to make it perfect before casting :) we all want the best plate possible. My only worry with this was someone later doing it with the added mouth bit and making me want that but now your adding it so it'll be perfect :)

Do what you gotta do :)

Hi,
i sent you payment for the mask, hope i can still get on the list! Let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks.

I think that just pushed me over from "wait and see" to "I NEED IT."

Sweet man. Well worth the wait and the cash. Like everyone else is saying, "take your time". We can wait.

NRD payment sent. 1 Faceplate for international shipping.

Back