13 Nightmares on Halloween!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Da fink

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I've got an idea for a new Freddy vs Jason vs Michael movie not to mention others characters involved.

Picture the scene, a bad ass cop hunts for a voodoo serial killer. The killer places a curse on the cop who so happens to be a hardcore horror fan. Cop manages to stop the killer but ends up injured in a car crash and then slips into a coma. Inside the comma the cop still believes that he's got to stop the killer but soon finds a far more dangerous threat. Trapped in this dreamstate within the coma the cops mind runs rampant and starts to create the dark things that he loves and holds dear i.e Horror Characters. In a desperate bid to stay alive and escape his coma the cop must defeat the likes of Freddy, Jason, Michael, Pumpkinhead, Leatherface and the Creeper. Through a combination of white and red blood cells in the cop's body trying to fight his coma a war takes place inside his mind as the cop pits the greatest horror icons against each other. Will he make it out alive and who will win?

Let me know if you like this plot. Horror fans have a voice. If it's loud enough and people like this then it might get made. I'm currently writing my own mythology and hope to get it published in the new year. Remember the name - Da Fink.

No offense man, but you just summed up your whole movie in a little paragraph. You dont have enough to make a short film let alone an actual full length film.

Cheers guys. I was thinking about the lack of responses to this thread and maybe I was arrogant with my comments. Lesson learn't. The plot for 13 Nightmares on Halloween is purely an outline, I have no intention of writing the script. I was hoping that people would like the outline and that word would spread - wishful thinking. Any its tought me a valuable lesson for when the time comes when I approach an agent hoping to get my own book published. I've currently done 15 out of 17 chapters, 154 A4 pages and over 97,000 words so theres alot more detail than this. Thanks for your comments.

And not to mention impossible to get your work out there. Copyright issues and all. No author will ever publish your book because you dont own the characters, and didnt get permission from the licenesers to use thier characters and settings.

And not to mention impossible to get your work out there. Copyright issues and all. No author will ever publish your book because you dont own the characters, and didnt get permission from the licenesers to use thier characters and settings.

:lecture You've basically put a lot of effort and energy into something that can never go beyond the scope of fan fiction.

Last edited:
Back