12" SS RotLA Indy Special Edition?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, this would be a terrible way to find out there was in fact a special regional exclusive for this item.

Didn't we find out about the International Patient Zero PF in a similar fashion??

Well since we're bringing Sideshow's intergrity into all of this....

https://cgi.ebay.com/SideShow-Custom-Indiana-JOnes-TOD-1-6th-figure_W0QQitemZ280487401457QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414e5a17f1

Apparently Sideshow was "impressed enough to ask him to send them photos" of this TOD custom.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol
In the back ground you will see an actual movie still photo I used to work from of the pose and idea behind this one of a kind figure , Sideshow was impressed enough to ask me to send them photos of him . with all that said you will get the best top of the line custom on ebay if you want a bridge for him I can make that too.................. I will let you know the details after the auction if Item sells . Mos are excepted!

Um... yeah. Is that the Hasbro hat he's got on Indy? At this point, I'd say if some moron bids and wins, the dumbass deserves it. :lol

Haha, this would be a terrible way to find out there was in fact a special regional exclusive for this item.

Didn't we find out about the International Patient Zero PF in a similar fashion??

I wouldn't worry about it. People have already recognized custom aspects about the Indy that aren't consistent with any of the Indys Sideshow's released.

I wouldn't worry about it. People have already recognized custom aspects about the Indy that aren't consistent with any of the Indys Sideshow's released.

Yeah, I know that it's a custom. I'm just laughing at the hypothetical scenario of Sideshow issuing a li'l mea culpa saying "Yeah, sorry about that, we had a bunch of leftover Belloq Ex's. We didn't think anybody would notice."

Then, the inevitable shatstorm that would ensue.

Um... yeah. Is that the Hasbro hat he's got on Indy? At this point, I'd say if some moron bids and wins, the dumbass deserves it. :lol

It's the Hasbro hat that has been going through a shaping process for one year according to the seller. :lol

He has corrected the auction now... and is calling everyone out for doubting the authenticity of this item.... :lol oh well... I could honestly give a hoot if Sideshow sold this combination to Canada.. the fact that he pictured custom work as though that were what was included is what I found lame..

Def looks like the Hasbro hat and the Hasbro pants. And I didn't know the Relic Hunter bowie knife was a movie-accurate machete.

Does anybody else think he wrote the question and answer himself?

It reads like an infomercial...so yes

Back