12" Sideshow Henry Jones Sr

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 12" Sideshow Henry Jones

Pics...PICS PIIIIIIICS...... pics... PIIIICS PIIIICS!

I assume they are gonna do what they did with German disguise Indy and show the full images when he goes on sale tonight.

Forgot about that... guess I'm used to Star Wars PPOs where they show you the figure the day before in the production blog.

It will be interesting to see the edition size on Henry Sr..... Belloq, Toht and even German Indy wouldn't be what anyone, but Indy fans, would call a hot item. Henry should get some love from even the more casual fan as he would make a really nice companion piece to Indy..... Perhaps 2k? And I'm wondering if there will be an Ex? 2k for the reg and 1k for the Ex? Anyone have any ideas what the Ex would be? Shattered Ming vase?

It will be interesting to see the edition size on Henry Sr..... Belloq, Toht and even German Indy wouldn't be what anyone, but Indy fans, would call a hot item. Henry should get some love from even the more casual fan as he would make a really nice companion piece to Indy..... Perhaps 2k? And I'm wondering if there will be an Ex? 2k for the reg and 1k for the Ex? Anyone have any ideas what the Ex would be? Shattered Ming vase?

Considering German Indy didn't have an exclusive, he might not either. I hope they do more of the larger, evironment type exclusives though. Nothing lame like the torch and dart again.

Considering German Indy didn't have an exclusive, he might not either. I hope they do more of the larger, evironment type exclusives though. Nothing lame like the torch and dart again.

I'm hoping for the same... I was just being a smart ass with the vase comment :horror..... I'd be suprised if we didn't get an Ex. The German Indy was such a small production size so that stood to reason. Like I mentioned before, I can see this being a larger edition size then the last three releases so I have my fingers crossed that we do, in fact, get a larger exclusive as you mentioned.... :gun

YES! I definitely want an exclusive with Henry. I have a feeling we will not get one but here is to hoping.

oh thanks for the head up....I though it was come up earlier.

Sometimes it will. If you are lucky it comes up like 30 mins before it is suppose to and you can sneak in before the servers crash. I am usually always at my computer about 30mins before the newsletter is suppose to drop.

Back