12 inch Val Kilmer Batman 4ever Sonar Suit Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custom Workz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. This is another classic batman custom that I had made. It's Val Kilmer Batman 4ever Sonar Suit Custom(metalic version). Hope u guys will like it too! I will post more pics on other batmans tmr. Got to go to bed soon. Cya.....:lol

Batman4everSonar1.jpg

Batman4everSonar2.jpg

Batman4everSonar4.jpg

Batman4everSonar5.jpg

Batman4everSonar6.jpg

Batman4everSonar3.jpg

Batman4everSonar7.jpg

I can't say I'm a big fan of the source material but you knocked it out of the park. Awesome job!

Val Kilmer is my least favorite Batman actor but I gotta give you credit for doing an extremely excellent job on this figure...it looks AWESOME!!

My god that is horrible! :rotfl

Great job, but damn, that is one ugly suit!
Did he actually wear that suit in the movie? Thankfully, I can't remember that.

But he isnt that colour in the movie is he?

That's the suit he wears at the end of Batman Forever when the Riddler is going to kill both Chase Merridian and Robin and Batman has to choose who to save. Yes, it was silver.

IMHO, I think Kilmer made a good Bruce Wayne/Batman, much better than Keaton.

Eric

Very nice custom work. But not too fond of the silver, though.

Curious - what material did you use for this costume?

That's the suit he wears at the end of Batman Forever when the Riddler is going to kill both Chase Merridian and Robin and Batman has to choose who to save. Yes, it was silver.Eric

Dude, I'm pretty certian it was never THAT silver.

Should be more like this:

armor1_b.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, I'm pretty certian it was never THAT silver.

Should be more like this:

armor1_b.jpg

Jon's figure looks pretty accurate to me. Where the light hits it it looks more silver but where it's shaded it looks more graphite. Look at your reference pic, that chest piece does the same thing.

Beautiful figure!
I always feel bad for Kilmer, Clooney, and the countless other creative people who labored in vain under Joel Schumacher. If his 2 movies had been Batman: The Broadway Musical they would have swept the Tonys for costume and set design.

Back