12 inch Val Kilmer Batman 4ever "BLACK" Sonar Suit Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custom Workz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ok, guys. This is my 'BLACK' version of Val Kilmer Batman 4ever custom. So u prefer 'BLACK' or 'SILVER' ? :duh

Batman_4ever_NEW_01.jpg

Batman_4ever_NEW_02.jpg

Batman_4ever_NEW_03.jpg

Batman_4ever_NEW_04.jpg

Batman_4ever_NEW_05.jpg

Batman_4ever_NEW_06.jpg

Batman_4ever_NEW_07-1.jpg

god thats ^^^^^****n amazing!! i cant get enough of either one. the silver or black there both just so damn perfect!!

dont u have a website called customheroes? i saw this EXACT figure with a silver one and a 89, returns and clooney batman. returns and clooney had removable cowls

i absolutely Love this figure. Where can i view the silver one cause i cant seem to find it anywhere on here and is the creator of this figure willing to sell one or make a new one and sell it.? what goes into making a figure like this and did you custom make it from the ground up or did you have something that you modified. how did you do this. i love this figure.

I loved that suit as a kid and the silverness was a part of the appeal! This looks weird in black. Cool bat logo on the chest. Gotta give the film props for ditching that yellow oval! :)

Great work on those Kilmer figures! Congratulations, I love the silver version a lot, it inspired me to start building my own lifesize silver costume. The Gloves are finished, only the fins are missing. Cheers! Red

redsonargloves20102.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
redsonargloves2010.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
redsonargloves20103.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back