12 inch SW box info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like people who don't want to take him out of the box will still be able to display him.

Is it me or does the ignited lightsaber look way better than in the promo pics? Im very pleased! I hope the LOTR boxing will be cool like this too.

Seal_med.jpg

Wow. You can really see everything, including that elligant and simple base he comes with. Not a twisty tie in sight! A beautiful display. I'm an opener, but I'll definitely be holding onto the box. It's a work of art.

Hey! The lightsaber glows!!!:rolleyes:

FINALLY!! :D Looks awesome. I can't wait to get this in my hands. I agree the ignited saber looks pretty cool, if this is the production version of luke and not a prototype. Can't wait to see what the other jedi's boxes look like. :lsvader

The box looks fantastic. I cannot tell if Luke is held in by twisties or not. I dearly hope not. I would like to be able to take him out of the box and put him back in when I want.

YES! Clamshell blister trays, just like Medicom. Wonderful!

Now, this box seems to just fit Luke. I guess they'll ave to go bigger for the larger figures.

Customikey said:
YES! Clamshell blister trays, just like Medicom. Wonderful!

Now, this box seems to just fit Luke. I guess they'll ave to go bigger for the larger figures.

sideshow is no stranger to making larger boxes.......jason and thunderball james bond both use bigger boxes.

Looks excellent. :banana

I hope the LOTR line packaging looks as nice as this.

Back