12 inch figures are Supras, Premium Formats are Ferraris

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
1996 Trans Am WS5 (Ram Air) and Camaro SS were rated at 305 :D

Though nice, they don't compare to the LS1 cars. :cool:
Those were about 30K though right?

EVILFACE said:
Mid 90's you could buy new Camaro/Trans Am with 300HP and awesome handling for 25K.

Supras can be made fast (same can be said about any car, $$$ is speed) but that interior was hidious with the big wall of switched and vents lol.

There is no such thing as an awesome handling Camaro/Trans Am. Porsche on the other hand:D

Apples and Oranges. You really cant compare the two. One is 1/6th and the other is 1/4th. One is at least $275 the other is $60. I collect both and like both equally because I don't compare the two. It's not fair for me to put my PF Lurtz which is the bestest ever to say the best 12" I in Obi-wan. They are just totally different.

jlcmsu said:
Apples and Oranges. You really cant compare the two. One is 1/6th and the other is 1/4th. One is at least $275 the other is $60. I collect both and like both equally because I don't compare the two. It's not fair for me to put my PF Lurtz which is the bestest ever to say the best 12" I in Obi-wan. They are just totally different.
jlcmsu, Indeed I argee with your assessment! ladies and gentlemen I thought were are sharing thoughts about 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures not about cars and automobiles.
Let's keep focus gang on the scale figures and have some fun! :rotfl

Believe me ladies and gentlemen there are major differences between a "car" versus an "
automobile". Dollars $$$ for one is a major player, etc. etc.!

Last edited:
jlcmsu said:

yeah....I mean they're totally different charcters & movies :lol :p

i like the lurtz PF and all, but he was such a minor character that i couldnt justify spending that kind of money on him. however, the PF obi wan IMO is the best to date. im still waiting for sideshow to do a PF of one of the alien creatures that way we can see their talent put to use.

KitFisto said:
There is no such thing as an awesome handling Camaro/Trans Am. Porsche on the other hand:D

Beg to differ. They will even rivel the nice handling 350Z on the skidpad.

EVILFACE said:
Beg to differ. They will even rivel the nice handling 350Z on the skidpad.

We will just have to argree to disagree. IMO a TA or Camaro is dinosaur on wheels. They just can't compare to a car that was made to handle and go fast in a straight line. TA's are for straight line and not the twisties. Just my opinion of course.

Back