• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12" FS. Amalgamated and price reductions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If his face weren't so flat and his ears resemble George more than John. But yeah, the suit might actually work.

That Renfield wouldn't make a half bad base for that Lennon custom figure.

Being a big Beatles fan I hope you can take my opinion to heart on this topic... Renfield, even with glasses on, doesn't look like John Lennon. It was a good idea, but having checked, I wouldn't spend the money to pursue this custom concept.

hunchb218.jpg

Head with a beard paint would work for Clopin the King of Thieves from the Classic Hunback film.

Being a big Beatles fan I hope you can take my opinion to heart on this topic... Renfield, even with glasses on, doesn't look like John Lennon. It was a good idea, but having checked, I wouldn't spend the money to pursue this custom concept.

:rotfl:rotfl I know, I meant the coat...

Oddly enough, I put Giles' glasses on Indiana Jones, and then noticed his costume. Next time I have a few extra minutes I'm going to make Teacher Indy with that extra head and Giles' costume. Throw in a white shirt and bow time and Bob's your uncle.

I'm scratching my head about the coat though. What image are you basing your idea off of?

So I'm still getting PMs from people asking for lower prices. Am I being unreasonable here, or is it kind of crazy to ask for lower prices than what I'm asking?

So please, don't ask for more discounts. These are the prices. If you don't want to pay this much for these great figures, please don't continue to clog my inbox.

I don't want to come off sounding like a jerk, but some of these discounts people have asked for for single or two figures comes off as offensive considering the already substantially discounted prices.

So I'm still getting PMs from people asking for lower prices. Am I being unreasonable here, or is it kind of crazy to ask for lower prices than what I'm asking?
Because

I've reduced the prices and am willing to work deals to clear the stuff out.

If you say that you are "willing to work deals," but don't actually want people to ask for deals except in certain instances, you should be more specific ahead of time. When you jump down someone's throat because they read the above and ask for a discount, even on two figures, then you do come across as a jerk, in my opinion.

I enjoy your website, by the way.

Back