12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0081.jpg

2117_press04-001.jpg

2114_press04-001.jpg

2114_press05-001.jpg

Just sayin.... :monkey3

Well, I've been monitoring this thread for the last 24 hours and this figure has prompted me to de-lurk for a minute to express my joy over this figure. I guess it is time for me to add my sig here that I use on every other board (I'm a SW armored-character junkie, like a lot of us here).

Bring on the Clones and Fetts! :chew

That's because there's only one.:monkey3

Ugh, just looking around my displayed collection some other great paint work by Sideshow:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Frankenstein (original)
Leatherface
Freddy Krueger (original)
Jason Pt 3
James Bond (Dr No)
Legolas
Origins Connor
All of the Dead figures
Darth maul
Luke ESB
Luke ROTJ
Ben Kenobi
Palpatine
Mace Windu
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
The Vampyre
Vlad The Impaler
S-Mart Ash

And the rest of the figures I have out, typically sport good paint work, these to me are just some particularly great ones IMO.

I only ever see one figure in response to the "Sideshow sucks at painting" debate.

The Palps Pack survived the paint process so that makes three in a row. Hopefully once ANH Luke and Han get produced we'll have two more.
I think SS has gotten on the right track with their paint process finally.

Edit: Gboys list is a good one too. :rock

ANH Leia also had good factory paint (better than the prototype, actually). And aside from the eyes, Bespin Luke also looked just like the prototype shown at SDCC as well.

It's pretty obvious that Sideshow has stepped up their game at the factory in regards to paint apps. Too late for figures like Anakin and ROTS Obi-Wan. BUt there can be no mistaking that the most recent figures have been of a higher-quality in that regard.

Ugh, just looking around my displayed collection some other great paint work by Sideshow:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Frankenstein (original)
Leatherface
Freddy Krueger (original)
Jason Pt 3
James Bond (Dr No)
Legolas
Origins Connor
All of the Dead figures
Darth maul
Luke ESB
Luke ROTJ
Ben Kenobi
Palpatine
Mace Windu
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
The Vampyre
Vlad The Impaler
S-Mart Ash

And the rest of the figures I have out, typically sport good paint work, these to me are just some particularly great ones IMO.

I was refering to SW figures.I have'nt had a chance to look at the others on your list,simply because I'm not into those characters.I'm a fan of great product not one particular line.As you may already know,I own a few SS SW figures.Because I think there great product.Just because I own mostly Medicom SW figures does'nt mean I'm a loyalist to that brand.Hell if SS does a great job with there production run on this figure and future figures.I will be heavily collecting both lines again,along with my HT collection as well.

Back